Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

Sherchan1

App is easy to understand and to use. I love how you can export the information to CSV to get a quick list of customers who have completed the form! Again, simple and easy to use!!

Ombites

Awesome app. Was looking to create a "rush" order or "Weekend" order form, and this app let me do exactly what I wanted. Tested it and works extremely well. Didn't even have to contact the developers for tweaks!

Natures Plus Pro

Created Wholesale registration form so far - super easy to create, super easy to integrate into my website. Working nicely with Auto tagging and approval system in the app.

Pharmx

Great! Exactly what i was looking for.
Very easy to use.

Clean Living Club

I love the idea of quickly creating a form with the shopify site. I would like to know how to use the tabbed form on our site www.cleanlivingclub.com

Usa Tuff

Very easy to use. Staff was quick and responsive to my questions. A great tool to assist my company in facilitating custom design quotes. Thank you AAA Webstore. USA Tuff

Melodic Virtue

Exactly what we were looking for in a form builder. Extremely easy to use!

Hdnyc

Excellent app so far – very customizable with lots of features.
Works just like it should. Your better off paying for the Advance account and having access to all of the features. Awesome Support.

Dextroshop Com

I love this APP. So far it has been very valuable and easy to Setup!!!

Fan Frames

Its an All in one very useful app. We create the forms very easily from dashboard. Thanks!