AAA Form Builder

Easy Form Builder | Contact + Registration Forms | File Upload

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NFDVapes

It's a great app with many features; however, don't count on their support team for assistance. Out of all the Shopify apps we've used, this one has the worst support we've ever encountered. Have a problem using the app? Good luck because nobody is there to help you.

November 5, 2022

Hi NFDVapes,

Sorry for the issue you faced, as we are changing our support system to Hubspot. Due to the migration, we lost a few tickets and we are very sorry for that.

Our support contacted you about the issue and we are 100% committed to apps and supporting them

Form Builder Support

Ultraluxe Skincare

My forms keep disappearing after they are working while for no reason. Very annoying and costly. Wish they would fix it

March 11, 2021

Hi Ultraluxe Skincare,

Our support contacted you about the issue.
Please let us know the issue you are facing and we are happy to check it.
We didn't see any such issues in our other stores.

Form Builder Support

MC Parts Depot

Time spent using app 1 day

I can't get any help with my form. I have reached out to live chat with no response except, let me check. I've emailed and nothing. I would like to use the conditional email option and the show/hide logic option. I've tried everything and just need some guidance......NOTHING. Don't waste your time on this tool. PS a 2 day trial??

January 13, 2020

As per our discussion, we have resolved your queries and you are continue using the app. Please let us know if you need any other updates and our support team is always ready to assist you.

GreatVacs

I used this app but then noticed they only allow you to have 2 forms without upgrading to their ridiculous price plans (its a form builder people these are not expensive). Thanks but no thanks. Save your money for important things like bringing customers to your store.

Eat Your Words Custom Cookies

Super unhappy with Form Builder for several reasons:
1) No ability to duplicate a form, but instead must build each from scratch, a ridiculous waste of time.
2) Adding photos to a form has to be done within the HTML code of the page on which the form will live and frequently, any addition to the code creates errors within the data collected through the form.
3) Form data does is not connected to anything within Shopify -- new records or orders are not created within my Shopify store, requiring manual effort to create orders when customers submit via the forms.
4) "Edit Preferences" from "View Details" in my Shopify app list generates a "file not found" error, making it impossible for me to change my account preferences, cancel my account, etc.
5) Support limited to email only for first 2 levels of account, which honestly is too little for such a manually oriented app.

G47 Marketplace

Time spent using app 1 day

Horrible App! Spent 7 1/2 hours programming an extensive form, only to find that the whole thing deleted.

Spent 5 hours the next day rebuilding the form...it worked for a few minutes, then when I went back to edit it to make minor changes, all data disappeared again!

Contacted support several times, waited several days for support to get back to me with no resolve...they only responded to offer support after I deleted the app from my store.

I have never written a review ever before in my life, but this experience was so bad, it prompted me to actually leave this information so no one else has to experience this horrible waste of two working days of my life!

Don't waste your time with this one...find a better app.... I urge you.

Tropis Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Used for 1 day and decided to uninstall. Didn't have any of the functionality I was after (phone number field, date field,) and you couldn't plug this into the shopping cart page. Jot form seems to be much more advanced and free!

Infinite Imaging

When the form upload was not working properly and I had questions, I sent a few emails to support. Never did I receive anything back until I deleted the app and then I received several poorly written emails. JOKE

Onlyrawhair

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Installed but the form wont save .I have tried to contact support for 1 week with no luck.