Custom Form Builder | Klaviyo

Custom Forms, Stripe & paypal, Klaviyo & MailChimp integration

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Zillabeau

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app especially with the payment option. Support was also helpful. Would be great if they eventually added it's own custom email blast feature so you don't have to rely on another app for emails.

Stirred

The interface of this app is super easy to use, and the support team is very helpful! However, I wish that conditional tagging was easier to use and that tags translated to MailChimp as well as into Shopify*. Overall I am glad I chose to use this app! *You can still get it to tag in MailChimp if you have your Shopify also connected to MailChimp

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

PUBLIC

Great customer service and easy to use app. Would love to see more support documentation available on how to use the forms including troubleshooting form fields.

AffinityBands

Nice form, easy to use. One thing is wish the form has easy sending from option, instead of emailing the developer to activate it. Also, if the option to change the size of each fill out area was built in, it would be perfect. If there were too many info, makes the form long ex: current layout first name- one line, last name one line, if this was made where both were on the same line to save space.
Customer service is great, they reply pretty quickly (within 1 day)

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants.

Eight Ounce Coffee Wholesale

Time spent using app About 2 months

App is really helpful - but could do with some user interface upgrades to make it easier to use. We built a wholesale application form with it. There were some bugs, but the developers fixed them quickly and efficiently.

Mode Fitness CrossFit Mode

Location Australia

Helpful app to gather customer info, had an issue with basic formatting and the problem was fixed within 24hrs.

Cci Dealerweb

I love the reg form! Love the activate functionality.
I would really like to see more customization possibilities, Layout options, dialog box sizes (really do you need the entire width of the screen for every field?
Looking at other forms now...

Promoland Test

Location Croatia

couldn't get it to run the way I wanted for my store, but support was very quick to respond and to help

Spank Industries

Location Taiwan

A very user-friendly app that delivers on it's promise. The support is also excellent, and we had almost immediate feedback on our requests. Recommended!

Pirates Pixies

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it works. I was hoping to set it up more like a recurring order so my service customers didn't have to enter a new order every week. Until someone comes up with that, this will do just fine.

Previous 1