Form Builder + Customize Forms

Form Builder + Customize Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Easy-to-use form builder include Payments & Conditional Logic

Gmini

good customer service, I installed 5 different my client websites. highly recommend. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethni Beauty Market

Very good app and an AWESOME SUPPORT! I had 2 requests that have been fulfilled in a very short time due to a tight schedule. Thank you again!

shopgcanada1

Super easy to use! Love it! Big fan of this.
The support I received was Awsome not only did they fix my issues but were very patient with my lack of skills. I recommend in a big way.

January 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and rating.

Lean Bento

We installed this form to help us collect additional information for approval of wholesale accounts. We like that we are able to review the entries submitted via the form and approve/deny the entries before they can be created in our Shopify system itself.

Fanpants

Easy to use! We had a form made and published in minutes. Customer support is quick in response with the live chat option.

Mixx Audio

Very good app with lots of form building functionality. Customer Service team is very responsive, my queries are always handled very swiftly. Highly recommend.

kathypetstore

Awesome setup! It was easy to build an effective and great looking form. You can do this yourself. User friendly, even for this website newbie.

Race Face Dealer Sales

The team did a great job on the app. It works well and is simple yet effective. We needed a submission counter included and within days the team built it as a feature on their app. So we re happy and plan to use it on a few more of our sites.

jameskclothing

I love this app simple and easy to navigate I recommend this app over Mailchimps form builder this is a must have for your store. Using it , constantly and one of the best on Shopify.

Marco Serrot Art

Great service, you exceeded my expectations at all times. I'm ready to launch my online Art Gallery. Thank you for developing this great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11