Form Builder with File Upload

Create custom forms integrate with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Stripe

$19/month. 7-day free trial.

Bag Religion

They help me with my queries especially when I have issues using the App. I always reach out to them and they never failed to amaze me. I highly recommend it.

Re-Athlete

Awesome app! Helps us to create wholesale-/customer accounts with several tags. Quick help via chat also :)

BonBon Lingerie

I downloaded the app to upgrade my customer registration list and the app fulfils almost all my needs. Customer support was very helpful and assisted me throughout the whole setting up process.

Bowmar Nutrition

Great customer service! Accidentally deleted an form and really needed to recover the submissions and they got right on it

Eadie Lifestyle Wholesale

We wanted to customise some of the field inputs on our form and contacted the app developer to see if it was possible. They responded really quickly and were able to action all our requests. The app functions really well and the level of service is top quality. Highly recommend.

PuntoHotel

really wonderful app, top support and assistance.. i think best app for registration form and also a perfect accessible price!

reliablepod

Been using this app across several websites and it simply does the job it is supposed to do. In addition to this made a mistake on my end and support logged in sorted it and emailed me when finished within 24 hours excellent support Thanks

The Flower Market on 7th

Very easy to use and had a minor problem with some HTML code. Customer service answered quickly and had the error fixed within 24 hours. Highly recommend this app!

September 22, 2021

We're so glad to hear that the support and setup have been super smooth for you! Thanks so much for this awesome review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help ✨

Hickory's At Home

This app does exactly what I needed and the customer service is second to none! Customisable and easy to use! Thanks!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

I Love a Hangar

Have only recently started to play around with the app to get an understanding of the forms. Had an issue with Conditional Logic which was quickly fixed by the support staff. So far so good! Looking forward to designing and implementing some of my creations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7