Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

FRACTEL

I used this app to add a customised form, the support were really helpful and quick to respond and gave me the solution we needed. Thanks

divasoptions

Excellent customer service.

I had a problem with the auto response to my clients and they helped me quickly.

June 10, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers.

SkyGenius Online

I am looking to set up a multi-step form and this one turns out to be the best.

I've spent days searching only to find that no other Apps support the Page Break feature.

Since the fields are way too many (with image demonstration), it would be nice to divide them into different sections and loads at a later stage.

Room for improvement:
1) add the padding setting.

For now, I have to manually create the tag for some spacing, or the submit button would stick to the Pre-Next bar.

2) Loading speed
The shorter code generated requires at least 8 seconds until the whole content shows up. Maybe that's because the form has too many fields as I said before. And it takes time to connect to this APP as well. So I decided to copy the complete HTML code on the dashboard page. Now it loads much faster.

Overall I am very satisfied with this App and would recommend to anyone who needs a multi-step questionnaire. Besides, customer support is very responsive as well, almost the same-day reply.

June 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our team is working on it and will update this shortly. We are also launching few more better options to embed code in next few days.

OneOdio

I really appreciate the customer support. It helps us a lot to customize the form. I really recommend this app and service

Gmini

good customer service, I installed 5 different my client websites. highly recommend. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethni Beauty Market

Very good app and an AWESOME SUPPORT! I had 2 requests that have been fulfilled in a very short time due to a tight schedule. Thank you again!

Lean Bento

We installed this form to help us collect additional information for approval of wholesale accounts. We like that we are able to review the entries submitted via the form and approve/deny the entries before they can be created in our Shopify system itself.

Fanpants

Easy to use! We had a form made and published in minutes. Customer support is quick in response with the live chat option.

Mixx Audio

Very good app with lots of form building functionality. Customer Service team is very responsive, my queries are always handled very swiftly. Highly recommend.

Race Face Dealer Sales

The team did a great job on the app. It works well and is simple yet effective. We needed a submission counter included and within days the team built it as a feature on their app. So we re happy and plan to use it on a few more of our sites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11