Forma

Forma

by Formatech

Photorealistic apparel try-ons directly on your store!

Mad Eye Gifts

Been a few weeks since the catalogue was imported and all except 5 are still processing.....which is a shame, as it looks great on the items which are working and will offer something different.

If it was at the 3 day lead time it states, then it would be 5 stars without doubt. Even if it was 7 days I'd be happy.

Feel free to check out a live working sample on our website www.madeyegifts.co.uk and search for "Holy Crab" - which shows how great it could be.

T Shirt Domination

It says 3 days to process items.... It's been over a week and they are still processing.... I don't think this is going to work..

Natural Clothing Company

I love this app! It is so far ahead of most of the developments on the Internet. You can let your customer to "try on" the clothes BEFORE they buy it.
It works great, it's quite easy if you understand which pictures work with that and the tech support is amazing!
I absolutely love it!

Jack Of All Trades Clothing

This App is wonderful and really helped us engaged with our customer. Working with the team at Formatech as been a great experience with awesome support. I highly recommend.

Yur Highness Fashion

This app is hands down one of the best that I have come across! I love the assistance I receive when I need help. I cannot wait to market this feature on my store!

Grrly Grrls

I really like this app. Can’t believe its free. Definitely worth the download. Customer service is great.

Roses Fashion Online

Kudos to this app. I gotta say Chan really came through and gave me that assist during the implementation. Very easy setup and great service.

2020AVE

Love Forma! I've been able to attract new and existing customers' attention by offering digital tryons directly on my store. This is the future of shopping!

DSB Avenue

Love it! Heather answered all my questions and concerns. My staff had fun working with this app and so did I. This is a game changer for any online store that sell clothes. Keep up the good work Forma!

Ledford and Co

If you have a clothing boutique and are not using this app, you are leaving money on the table! I love it, my customers love it! Get it! Support is great

Previous 1