Forma

Photorealistic apparel try-ons directly on your store!

Vibe Clothing Company

It's not FREE. We've had the app for quite some time they solicited us to try it. We turned it off for a while because was waiting for some updates to better fit our needs that were promised. (Such as being able to add our own model picks) They did make the updates and we went to turn it back on. But then all of our products were "waiting for processing". We asked them about that and was told because of "server demand since they have so many Shopify customers now it would be likely a week before our products would be processed." Still waiting more than a month later. We were told if we wanted immediate processing we'd have to pay for the app. However the cost was exorbitant. So it is NOT free. That is a lie and and quite frankly, more like a bait and switch.

April 10, 2020

Hi! We are sorry to hear of the issues you have had with us as we don't think this reflects who we are. We see you are still installed, so would love to still help and make your Forma experience better! You are able to add your own model picks and you can do that through the dashboard, this is done manually by brands - not Forma. As for processing images, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are going through changes during this current climate, as are most businesses. We are a small team and equally produce for all the merchants who use Forma for free. We appreciate your interest in our product and hope to change your opinion.

Please contact us at support@formatech.com for more assistance if needed.

Kimono Jo

This is such an incredible app idea, and a true lifesaver for a startup fashion brand owner. Truly increases sales by allowing my customers see exactly what they are going to look like in my product without having to hire models and conduct a shoot. Amazing!!!

Clear About This

This app lets my customers see how my clothing looks on them or a model, resulting in a purchase! No one has this kind of app and I'm so glad it's free! Thank you very much, Forma for all the GREAT work you do! You're a big part of my success!!

Northern Treasure

We’re super excited to have Forma on our store. In a nutshell, it gave us an online fitting room, something no other app offers that I know of.
We’ve had it for a couple of months now, and we like this so much we decided to feature it on our home page!
My only wish is that we could get all of our products with Try It On, but I understand there’s a backlog with all the requests from other stores.

The Jewelry Barn

This app really sucks, doesn't do justice, I had this app just about 4 weeks, it still shows, 16 products processing for 4 weeks, with only 3 readies over a month, lousy service, they don't explain the problems,

BumzeeBeez

Worst experience with apps in Shopify. It removed my tags from my products during testing. They tested several times and each time it removed tags from more products. It caused me a tremendous hardship by the hours(days) it will take me to recover. If you decide to try this app, make a backup copy of your store, Do not make changes until they are through testing, which can be up to two weeks. Hope this helps someone avoid what I am going through because of this app. I don't know if it is just something unique to my store or what, but I won't recommend it.

The Curated Closet

I own an off-price women's designer clothing store and brick & mortar. My brick & mortar customers are hard to convert to online shoppers, but, this is helping.

This is probably my favorite app for my Shopify store. Customers love that they can upload a photo of themselves and virtually try on clothes. The "cool" factor is off the charts!

Thanks for providing an app that both myself and my customers enjoy!
www.thecuratedcloset.net

Mad Eye Gifts

Been a few weeks since the catalogue was imported and all except 5 are still processing.....which is a shame, as it looks great on the items which are working and will offer something different.

If it was at the 3 day lead time it states, then it would be 5 stars without doubt. Even if it was 7 days I'd be happy.

Feel free to check out a live working sample on our website www.madeyegifts.co.uk and search for "Holy Crab" - which shows how great it could be.

T Shirt Domination

Only issue I have is the time it takes to process each item in your store. Thought it would have been quicker. Great support - can see the benefits of this app.

Natural Clothing Company

I love this app! It is so far ahead of most of the developments on the Internet. You can let your customer to "try on" the clothes BEFORE they buy it.
It works great, it's quite easy if you understand which pictures work with that and the tech support is amazing!
I absolutely love it!