Forma

Photorealistic apparel try-ons directly on your store!

2020AVE

Love Forma! I've been able to attract new and existing customers' attention by offering digital tryons directly on my store. This is the future of shopping!

DSB Avenue

Love it! Heather answered all my questions and concerns. My staff had fun working with this app and so did I. This is a game changer for any online store that sell clothes. Keep up the good work Forma!

Ledford and Co

If you have a clothing boutique and are not using this app, you are leaving money on the table! I love it, my customers love it! Get it! Support is great

Green Orchyd

Heather has been really great to work with! They are proud of their app, the functionality and therefore take lots of pride in their service as well. It's a really cool feature to have on any fashion store that is online!!

anmavit

I am very, very satisfied! You guys are great! Now I have a distinctive feature from other stores and a customer retention tool. Customers are returning.

2 Next