Forma

Photorealistic apparel try-ons directly on your store!

Vibe Clothing Company

It's not FREE. We've had the app for quite some time they solicited us to try it. We turned it off for a while because was waiting for some updates to better fit our needs that were promised. (Such as being able to add our own model picks) They did make the updates and we went to turn it back on. But then all of our products were "waiting for processing". We asked them about that and was told because of "server demand since they have so many Shopify customers now it would be likely a week before our products would be processed." Still waiting more than a month later. We were told if we wanted immediate processing we'd have to pay for the app. However the cost was exorbitant. So it is NOT free. That is a lie and and quite frankly, more like a bait and switch.

April 10, 2020

Hi! We are sorry to hear of the issues you have had with us as we don't think this reflects who we are. We see you are still installed, so would love to still help and make your Forma experience better! You are able to add your own model picks and you can do that through the dashboard, this is done manually by brands - not Forma. As for processing images, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are going through changes during this current climate, as are most businesses. We are a small team and equally produce for all the merchants who use Forma for free. We appreciate your interest in our product and hope to change your opinion.

Please contact us at support@formatech.com for more assistance if needed.

The Jewelry Barn

This app really sucks, doesn't do justice, I had this app just about 4 weeks, it still shows, 16 products processing for 4 weeks, with only 3 readies over a month, lousy service, they don't explain the problems,

BumzeeBeez

Worst experience with apps in Shopify. It removed my tags from my products during testing. They tested several times and each time it removed tags from more products. It caused me a tremendous hardship by the hours(days) it will take me to recover. If you decide to try this app, make a backup copy of your store, Do not make changes until they are through testing, which can be up to two weeks. Hope this helps someone avoid what I am going through because of this app. I don't know if it is just something unique to my store or what, but I won't recommend it.