Forma

Forma

by Formatech

Photorealistic apparel try-ons directly on your store!

Kimono Jo

This is such an incredible app idea, and a true lifesaver for a startup fashion brand owner. Truly increases sales by allowing my customers see exactly what they are going to look like in my product without having to hire models and conduct a shoot. Amazing!!!

Clear About This

This app lets my customers see how my clothing looks on them or a model, resulting in a purchase! No one has this kind of app and I'm so glad it's free! Thank you very much, Forma for all the GREAT work you do! You're a big part of my success!!

Northern Treasure

We’re super excited to have Forma on our store. In a nutshell, it gave us an online fitting room, something no other app offers that I know of.
We’ve had it for a couple of months now, and we like this so much we decided to feature it on our home page!
My only wish is that we could get all of our products with Try It On, but I understand there’s a backlog with all the requests from other stores.

The Curated Closet

I own an off-price women's designer clothing store and brick & mortar. My brick & mortar customers are hard to convert to online shoppers, but, this is helping.

This is probably my favorite app for my Shopify store. Customers love that they can upload a photo of themselves and virtually try on clothes. The "cool" factor is off the charts!

Thanks for providing an app that both myself and my customers enjoy!
www.thecuratedcloset.net

T Shirt Domination

Only issue I have is the time it takes to process each item in your store. Thought it would have been quicker. Great support - can see the benefits of this app.

Natural Clothing Company

I love this app! It is so far ahead of most of the developments on the Internet. You can let your customer to "try on" the clothes BEFORE they buy it.
It works great, it's quite easy if you understand which pictures work with that and the tech support is amazing!
I absolutely love it!

Jack Of All Trades Clothing

This App is wonderful and really helped us engaged with our customer. Working with the team at Formatech as been a great experience with awesome support. I highly recommend.

Yur Highness Fashion

This app is hands down one of the best that I have come across! I love the assistance I receive when I need help. I cannot wait to market this feature on my store!

Grrly Grrls

I really like this app. Can’t believe its free. Definitely worth the download. Customer service is great.

Roses Fashion Online

Kudos to this app. I gotta say Chan really came through and gave me that assist during the implementation. Very easy setup and great service.

Previous 1