Photorealistic and instant
Photo-quality compositions provide instant gratification to customers and exclusive individual experiences for each shopper
Increase trust and sales
Customers who aren’t sure about the style or brand develop a sense of trust once they see it on themselves, redefining lifetime value
Easy + total control
Only one photo per product needed (must be on a model) and you control every item. Customers upload just one photo to try on all clothing!
Forma provides photorealistic and instant try-ons for your customers, directly on your site! For any item that you've enabled with Forma, your customers can see themselves in that item by providing just a single photo. Customers have come to expect fitting rooms for offline stores, and they're starting to expect a similar experience in online stores as well!
If you are interested in personalizing this experience for your site and customizing the capabilities, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deeper connections: Once customers see themselves in your products, they will develop a much stronger relationship and trust with your brand.
- Increase engagement: Customers will spend much more time on your site, increasing chances of sales and improving your SEO. Merchants are seeing huge increases in session times with Forma.
- Increase sales: Improve conversions and time on site, and increase your visitors by making your marketing (ads, social media, or email) more compelling. Merchants have greatly increased their revenue and conversion rates with Forma.
To get the most out of Forma being onsite, we recommend making a collection of "try-on" items. A "Virtual Closet" type of idea.
Getting started is easy!
- Click ‘start import’ and we’ll check which product photos can be processed. We just need one full-body, front-facing photo with few obstructions on the outfit itself (e.g. no hair, twisted body, crossed arms, etc.) per product. *Note: Forma ONLY works when clothes are worn by a person/model. NO item-only photos.
- Forma’s team will handpick the best photos and process them for tryon.
- We’ll send you an email when your pilot batch is ready! Once Forma has processed your photos you can turn the tryon feature on/off for each product.
Time varies on products being processed for on-store experience.
Inquire within at email@example.com to see your wait time.
How else can we use Forma to grow our business?
We’ve seen merchants get creative with Forma! Some have dedicated sections on their website for products that can be tried on such as a "Virtual Closet," marketed the feature to their loyal customers via email, social media, and ads, and even create personalized lookbooks using Forma technology.
How much does Forma cost?
Forma is absolutely free for merchants! Forma has raised money from investors in order to develop relationships with merchants and improve our technology.
*Due to recent high demand, we are currently only processing 1-3 items per store*
IF INTERESTED in having more items processed, please reach out to Forma at firstname.lastname@example.org
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
This is such an incredible app idea, and a true lifesaver for a startup fashion brand owner. Truly increases sales by allowing my customers see exactly what they are going to look like in my product without having to hire models and conduct a shoot. Amazing!!!
Clear About This
This app lets my customers see how my clothing looks on them or a model, resulting in a purchase! No one has this kind of app and I'm so glad it's free! Thank you very much, Forma for all the GREAT work you do! You're a big part of my success!!
We’re super excited to have Forma on our store. In a nutshell, it gave us an online fitting room, something no other app offers that I know of.
We’ve had it for a couple of months now, and we like this so much we decided to feature it on our home page!
My only wish is that we could get all of our products with Try It On, but I understand there’s a backlog with all the requests from other stores.