Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

KYNAH

One word: AMAZING! The Foursixty app has driven incredible sales for us. We have even had customers let us know that the app was a big factor in their decision-making process. As a small business with a high ticket items and no return policy, the app has allowed customers to view the products on on others before purchasing.

Not only is the app amazing but the customer service is beyond what I've received across any app on Shopify! The integration was seamless and the team is incredible. Thank you thank you!!

Thompson Ferrier

Just implemented, looks great! Dan from support was super quick in helping me set it up on my website.

Sea Shepherd

Might be good but this app continually stops working and requires continual authorization. Not worth $100 month.

March 9, 2020

We can understand that having to re-authorize might be tedious and feel redundant, but this security measure exists for your protection and is enforced by Facebook/Instagram. Unfortunately, this isn’t something Foursixty has control over, and you’d experience it regardless of your Shoppable Instagram & UGC service provider.

X NIHILO

The App is working wonderfully with our website and the support team (especially James and Dan) are extremely helpful and attentive. Highly recommend this Foursixty App!

Twelve South

It was easy to install, set up and customize to our liking. The support was quick and painless. Would definitely recommend!

Dog Threads™

So far so good! Very responsive and friendly support team. The app seems to work great and it's nice to have for mobile shoppers. I wish the products tags could sync through tagging on Instagram so you didn't have to do this twice, and hopefully not forget but otherwise we like it.

Marigold Shadows

The best UGC and influencer management app I've seen. I wasn't sure I needed all of these features at first but now I can't imagine not having them. Support is excellent. James set everything up for me and has been following up to help me with the changes I wanted to make. You won't be disappointed.

Also follow up about a year later- Dan has been super helpful as well with helping me update all my feeds with all my theme changes. This app has been a great help for us!

Freedom Rave Wear

Ultrafast customer support. I had a shoppable gallery up and running in no time. The design is clean and fits our website. Went back and forth with support on customizations and couldn't be happier with the results.

Nialaya Jewelry

Outstanding app + support/ service. Completely combined our Instagram with our e-commerce and sales increased, customers love it. Win win

Velvet Eyewear

We just installed the app. They were over the top helpful! Stay tuned for the results!! Thank you for helping us make our website more interesting and interactive.
C