Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Gils Clothing and Denim Bar

Foursixty recently responded to a support issue we encountered with the core shoppable instagram plan. During the process, we had an opportunity to view the benefits of the Foursixty complete plan and made a decision to upgrade. We're really excited about the options that we now have to market through instagram. The possibilities are far greater than the options offered by the new Shopify Facebook/Instagram channel.

September 3, 2020

Hey there - I am so sorry to hear you had this experience. We looked through our support ticket system and have not been able to find any emails from you. For some reason, at times, tickets sent through the Shopify support portal have not been getting sent to us and unfortunately, we have no control over its functionality. We pride ourselves on our support as evidenced by the many happy users we have and I'd love the opportunity to make this right. Please email helpme@foursixty.com and my team will happily make it right.

TwentyCompass

The app works very well and the customer service is amazing, Dan was super helpful and answered very quickly :)

ThunderShirt

Through this app, we've been able to make a great, shoppable gallary on our homepage that users love to interact with. Plus we get to display our UGC and it helps to build the community.

KYNAH

One word: AMAZING! The Foursixty app has driven incredible sales for us. We have even had customers let us know that the app was a big factor in their decision-making process. As a small business with a high ticket items and no return policy, the app has allowed customers to view the products on on others before purchasing.

Not only is the app amazing but the customer service is beyond what I've received across any app on Shopify! The integration was seamless and the team is incredible. Thank you thank you!!

Thompson Ferrier

Just implemented, looks great! Dan from support was super quick in helping me set it up on my website.

X NIHILO

The App is working wonderfully with our website and the support team (especially James and Dan) are extremely helpful and attentive. Highly recommend this Foursixty App!

Twelve South

It was easy to install, set up and customize to our liking. The support was quick and painless. Would definitely recommend!

Dog Threads™

So far so good! Very responsive and friendly support team. The app seems to work great and it's nice to have for mobile shoppers. I wish the products tags could sync through tagging on Instagram so you didn't have to do this twice, and hopefully not forget but otherwise we like it.

Marigold Shadows

The best UGC and influencer management app I've seen. I wasn't sure I needed all of these features at first but now I can't imagine not having them. Support is excellent. James set everything up for me and has been following up to help me with the changes I wanted to make. You won't be disappointed.

Also follow up about a year later- Dan has been super helpful as well with helping me update all my feeds with all my theme changes. This app has been a great help for us!

Freedom Rave Wear

We have had a great experience with Foursixty. We have reviewed many IG gallery apps and none come close to offering the clean, user-friendly experience that Foursixty offers. Plus the added features of curation, UGC management, and analytics enhance the core functionality. We also often use email embeds to show UGC easily in our Klaviyo campaigns. If you are a brand that lives and breathes IG, this is hands down a must-have. Check out our site and see for yourself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13