Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Bombshell Sportswear

As the Designer and CEO of Bombshell Sportswear, I'm always looking for the next innovative platform to help us sell directly to our consumers. FourSixty has helped us grow tremendously by allowing our customers to directly shop our Instagram. Selling clothing today is about real life unedited photos and videos as consumers want to see how clothing moves, looks and flows. We absolutely love FourSixty. I truly believe if you are not using them you will be left behind as video is the future of retail.

Kirstin Ash 2

Works great and looks good on the website. It's the best instagram shop app I have come across.

Mysecretgardenkids

Omg obsessed with this app and the team behind it! They were so helpful! At first, the app wasn't performing so well. They gave me some pointers and made my homepage shoppable for me! Now I'm getting so many clicks. So happy!! Everyone should look into this and have it on their site especially if they use instagram!

Matisse Footwear

Foursixty is very user friendly and makes the scheduling of social media posts a breeze. It provides our site with more aesthetically pleasing content that allows our consumers to see the versatility and wear of our product before purchasing. Overall, a very great service!

Alohilani Boutique 2

This app is exactly what I need for my online boutique. I had a few hiccups with the initial setup, but Anna with Foursixty helped me through it all. She spent several days answering all my emails. She was able to make all the necessary adjustments for my site, and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this app. It's a beautiful layout with fun and easy functionality. Thank you so much Anna and Foursixty Crew!

Hippy Spirit

This app is very user friendly to set up on your Shopify site. Customer service has been excellent and extremely helpful and easy to work with. So excited to have it set up on my site! Looks great!

Aloha Collection

Not only is the app super easy to use, it looks great on our website, and I couldn't ask for better customer service. We have had an overall positive experience from Four Sixty!

La Vie Boheme Yoga

Very easy to work with and compatible with our shopify page. Has helped us generate more sales and their customer service is great! Highly recommend this app!

Jarlo

A very stylish app that's easy to use. Thank you Michael for being so awesome and supporting us by going that bit further to ensure we were happy. And we are! Thanks Foursixy!

Pitusa

The best shoppable Instagram app out there! Four Sixty is easy to use + fully customizable with a great dashboard that shows helpful data and stats. Would recommend to any business!