Avaliações (179)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de junho de 2024

Foursixty is a great app and allows you to seamlessly integrate your site with Instagram. The customer service is amazing especially Dan. He responds within hours and is so helpful. We are a very small team with no inhouse developer so he has always helped us by jumping on the site and adding whatever changes or updates are needed. I wish all apps were this easy to work with, I'd highly recommend Foursixty. :)

Steamline Luggage
Irlanda
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

We love Foursixty! It has enhanced the features on our website. The integration was smooth, and the interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Foursixty's team is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable—always ready to assist with any questions or issues.

I highly recommend Foursixty for any fashion or beauty brand looking to improve their online shopping experience!

Artless Forever
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
3 de julho de 2024

This is a great feature for our website! The support team is also very helpful and responds quicky.

WITH HARPER LU
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

Foursixty is my top recommendation for a shoppable social feed solution - it integrates seamlessly and the app/interface is user-friendly making it very efficient to use.

In addition, the team behind Foursixty is exceptionally responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to us clients.

Highly recommend for fashion and beauty brands alike.

The Line by K
Quase 2 anos usando o app
25 de março de 2024

Foursixty has been a game changer for us. We can now finally make our Instagram posts shoppable and it's so easy to do. The various gallery options look amazing on our site and have totally enhanced the way our customers shop. Oh, and the Foursixty team was so helpful in answering our questions. We were up and running in literally minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Sanction Skate And Snow
Canadá
5 meses usando o app
24 de julho de 2023

Highly recommended! This APP allows you to easily create beautiful galleries for your webshop, and customers can easily shop their favorite items but simply clicking on an image.
The team behind the APP is also amazing, super responsive, and determine to find the best solution for your needs. Dan and Pavel went above and beyond making sure our needs are met.

Bayu The Label
Países Baixos
9 meses usando o app
21 de julho de 2023

I am obsessed with this app - took our website to another level. It is beautiful and functions so well when shopping the images. I have to mention Dan who helped us with questions and formatting changes we had during the integration. HE IS THE BEST! Super responsive and did everything we wanted/needed really quickly. Incredible service, awesome app. Highly recommend!

Misahara
7 dias usando o app
18 de março de 2015

Fantastic app that just keeps getting better and better!

Out of all the shopable Instagram feeds I've researched, Foursixty's gives you the most bang for your buck. Mike and his team keep making improvements, adding features, and making the app more delightful. Looking forward to built-in analytics!

They also have excellent customer service!

crailstore
Mais de 9 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 24 de dezembro de 2015

Absolutely hands down a must have app. The customer service is beyond fantastic. The app installs quickly and easily and the integration is super smooth. We had it up and running and integrated in about ten minutes. We are already noticing more "buying traffic" from the integration of the app. It has been a fantastic addition to our store. If you want to see it in action you can visit our link here:

The CEO, Michael Chachula has been personally responding to our emails, he is super on the ball and gave us some additional pointers that really helped.

All around fantastic app, with lots of new exciting things in development in addition to it by the sounds of it. =)

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Swimwear

Bikini Luxe Swim
Quase 4 anos usando o app
22 de março de 2015

I installed Foursixty a little over a month ago and I absolutely love it! Their customer service was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. I use the app mainly to integrate a "shop my Instagram" feed on my website. It makes shopping various photos so easy for my followers and I've already had great feedback from the customers who've used it. You can also put the link to the feed directly into your Instagram bio to make shopping the photo that much easier. Every time I've done this I've sold everything in the photo. Foursixty also integrates easily into Shopify and makes tagging items in your store super easy and quick.

Besides having an online store, I also have a bog via my website where I promote other designers and fashion labels. Foursixty is great because not only can I tag items in my own shop, but I can link up the labels that sponsor my blog and tag their website as well.

Overall, it's a great app and I highly recommend it for those who consistently have people asking where to purchase something in an Instagram photo. All you have to do is set it up, put the link in your Instagram bio and write "shop my feed" above the link to make shopping as easy as a few clicks away!

Wild & Free Jewelry