Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Fifth Watches

Location Australia

one of the best shopify apps for making the website look great! The layout of the feed is really nice and simple + with a few customisations to the 'shop feed' features the ease of clicking through to individual features makes it a great tool to convert sales. I would strongly recommend this app to any business selling products online.

Cleobella

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are blown away by this app! So intuitive and easy to use, wonderful customer service from Michael and his team, and it has dramatically improved our web traffic and sales. The price is so worth the value. They are continuing to innovate and update the app to provide additional features that we can't wait to utilize. We are honestly so thrilled with Foursixty and recommend it to any ecommerce business.

Werkshop

Time spent using app About 2 years

THIS !

Foursixty just keeps getting better and better!! ... I have had the app on my shop nonstop for over 2 years now and every update they have made has made the both the app appearance and user-interaction better and better.

The best thing for me, though, has got to be the customer support. Each time I installed a new theme on my shop, (which has happened several times over the course of 2 years) Michael over at Foursixty made sure that the app was installed correctly and always made me feel like I was a valuable customer.

That said, foursixy is STILL my favorite app in the history of e-v-e-r ... it's clean, to the point, and seamlessly integrated with my site. I drive most of my traffic/sales from social media, and foursixty was exactly what i was looking for. Now, instead of a customer having to dive into my webshop all scavenger-hunt-status, they are able to hop from post to point-of-sale on the drop of a dime. (and all for a fraction of the cost of the "other guys") THANKS, foursixty. turbo high fives for you!

FOR ARTISTS ONLY

Time spent using app About 1 month

Foursixty has added a whole new dimension to the shopping experience we provide our customers. This is by far the best social monetization tool around and the one every brand needs to use.

Wild & Free Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I installed Foursixty a little over a month ago and I absolutely love it! Their customer service was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. I use the app mainly to integrate a "shop my Instagram" feed on my website. It makes shopping various photos so easy for my followers and I've already had great feedback from the customers who've used it. You can also put the link to the feed directly into your Instagram bio to make shopping the photo that much easier. Every time I've done this I've sold everything in the photo. Foursixty also integrates easily into Shopify and makes tagging items in your store super easy and quick.

Besides having an online store, I also have a bog via my website where I promote other designers and fashion labels. Foursixty is great because not only can I tag items in my own shop, but I can link up the labels that sponsor my blog and tag their website as well.

Overall, it's a great app and I highly recommend it for those who consistently have people asking where to purchase something in an Instagram photo. All you have to do is set it up, put the link in your Instagram bio and write "shop my feed" above the link to make shopping as easy as a few clicks away!

crailstore

Fantastic app that just keeps getting better and better!

Out of all the shopable Instagram feeds I've researched, Foursixty's gives you the most bang for your buck. Mike and his team keep making improvements, adding features, and making the app more delightful. Looking forward to built-in analytics!

They also have excellent customer service!

peony Swimwear

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is so easy and simple to use. It was set up within minutes and we loved how easily it could be customised to fit in with the aesthetic of our site. Its a breeze to use and we would definitely recommend it.

Rhode Resort

Time spent using app About 2 years

The Foursixty app has been great for our brand and I highly recommend it. By using Foursixty and having our instagram feed highlighted on our site we are able to convey and reinforce the brand message visually while still driving customers to purchase the products highlighted. The integration with Shopify makes loading product information completely easy and the support from the Foursixty team is fantastic!

Beach Babe Swimwear

This app is SO AWESOME! I have a lot less people asking on Instagram " how or where do i purchase this?!" The team also has GREAT customer service. They helped customize the layout to match my website :)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

xoxo Rachel

Aloé Swimwear

Location Australia

Would have to say Michael and his team are incredible! I would highly recommend using Foursixy if your store uses instagram (Ive already boosted my sales from this direct referral system!). The team even helped me set it up on my Shopify page... Everything works so smoothly and our customers are able to shop our swimwear straight from our instagram page, check it out here @aloeswimwear :) Thanks again team!