Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Foursixty
4.9
May 11, 2022

Great app very user friendly! The customer service and support team are super helpful and quick to respond.

PASDUCHAS
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 19, 2022

Foursixty really is fantastic. The aesthetic, ease of use and overall look is like nothing else out there on the market. We utilise product page galleries, dedicated landing page & UGC in our abandoned carts. Combined, these features provide an abundance of social proof and more revenue in return. We needed a piece of code installing to our store, I would like to personally thank Dan for this. He was extremely quick, helpful and pleasant when dealing with our query.

William Wood Mirrors
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 22, 2022

I love this app! First of all they are always so quick to respond and help and the app in general has helped me to be able to use all my UGC in such a creative, easy way!

THE GOLDEN SECRETS
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 22, 2022

Love this app! The customer service is unparalled - Dan M needs a special shoutout hes been incredible

Reuben Oliver
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 21, 2022

We truly recommend foursixty! It has all features we needed and we got it up at the site in no-time due to the smooth integration with Shopify. We're very impressed with both the app but especially the support they're offering. Both Dan and James has been super helpful with answering my questions in no-time and they've gone above and beyond to assist me with designing the app. They always reply quickly and are so nice to work with! We look forward to continue working with Foursixty for a long time to come!

Waldor & Co.