Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

GYMVERSUS

Not often I am compelled to write a review but the team at FourSixty have been so helpful, going above and beyond to make sure the app is installed correctly and functioning, that I had to leave a review and recommendation. Great app, brings your IG lifestyle shots into the context of E-com adding another visual layer. Thanks!

Man-ique

The app works great and it deserves 5 stars but Dan (Customer Success Manager) deserves 10 stars. The best support I had a chance to cooperate with.

Wolven

Boosted our sales, looks great on our website, but the best part is the employees. They help you customize your display so it looks perfect and they always respond quickly whenever I have an issue. They are the best, highly recommend.

Abbott Lyon Europe

A great app super easy to use, great customer service and advice on how to use the app properly!

Midori Bikinis

FourSixty has been our go to for a shoppable Instagram gallery for at least two years. The support is fantastic and Dan in particular was a huge help in getting our new theme all set up recently, looking better than ever!

Escape Watches

Great application, easy to use, does what it says, simply loving it!

Choice Of Voice

Dan was just amazing, super responsive and helped me with everything I needed. Highly recommend this app :-)

Concrete Minerals

Could not be happier with our new FourSixty integration. Customer service was amazing, Dan went WAY above and beyond and helped us discover some added benefits that we didn't even realize existed. Clean, beautifully-designed and EFFECTIVE app :)

B K Collectables

This is a great app that helps me improve my business. People see the posts on my site and buy direct! Did you know that desktop users and laptop users cannot see Instagram's built-in tags? I didn't!! Thanks to the team at Foursixty!

Zorrata

This app is a must and thanks to James and his team for all the support!