Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Foursixty
4.9
Edited March 3, 2020

The best UGC and influencer management app I've seen. I wasn't sure I needed all of these features at first but now I can't imagine not having them. Support is excellent. James set everything up for me and has been following up to help me with the changes I wanted to make. You won't be disappointed.

Also follow up about a year later- Dan has been super helpful as well with helping me update all my feeds with all my theme changes. This app has been a great help for us!

Marigold Shadows
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited November 23, 2020

We have had a great experience with Foursixty. We have reviewed many IG gallery apps and none come close to offering the clean, user-friendly experience that Foursixty offers. Plus the added features of curation, UGC management, and analytics enhance the core functionality. We also often use email embeds to show UGC easily in our Klaviyo campaigns. If you are a brand that lives and breathes IG, this is hands down a must-have. Check out our site and see for yourself.

Freedom Rave Wear
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 21, 2019

Outstanding app + support/ service. Completely combined our Instagram with our e-commerce and sales increased, customers love it. Win win

Nialaya Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 6, 2019

We just installed the app. They were over the top helpful! Stay tuned for the results!! Thank you for helping us make our website more interesting and interactive.
C

Velvet Eyewear
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 24, 2019

We need this app for our e-commerce jewelry website. Absolutely amazing app. What’s even better is that the few issues we have had the customer service has been outstanding. Response time is typically within an hour which is so rare to find. Very happy with Four Sixty! Highly recommend them!

Red Carpet Rocks