Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Maraismara

I choose 5 stars, but only because there aren't more available!
I am using Foursixty since 2015 and I love it. My business is very focused on Instagram contents and audience, so this is the best way to take the best from each other.
Last but not least: Foursixty's assistance is one of the best I have ever experienced (thank you Michael! ❤️).

Mara

Livefashionable

We priced and compared numerous of these and found this to be the best fit. We also liked that the developer when challenged by us is willing to defend his app and take ownership over it and cares about its performance v. the competition.

Popkiller

Easy to setup and maintain, looks and works well, and the customer service and support are the best! They really go above and beyond to get the app working exactly the way we want it.

Wantmylook

Best Instagram integration app, the team is also very knowledgeable. They have helped us in numerous occasions. Highly recommended.

Oppermannlondon

Great functionality, simple setup, and top customer service. Well recommended.

Otz Shoes

We have used this app on a few of our clients shops and it works really well. Simple to use and looks really beautiful. Their support is excellent, answers quickly and goes above and beyond to help.

Mividamarket

Oh My Gosh!! Love this app!! My world is so much easier! Can't believe it took me so long to find this app! And PS Michael was terrific! Helped me get loaded on my site and gave my a full tour! Super stoked about this!!! Thanks F O U R S I X T Y!!

Lush Fashion Lounge

I have never been so excited about an app before!! This is absolutely life changing. For a clothing store that pieces together outfits on instagram daily for promotional posts often customers have trouble finding all the pieces in the instagram post on our website. This allows them to find the pieces and add them to the cart SO EASILY!!! Not to mention support was AWESOME. They helped install it quickly and easily. Could not be more happy with this!

Sundays The Label

Highly Recommend this App! IF you don't have it you need it NOW. Sales have increased and any issues I have had, customer support has sorted for me very fast! Couldn't be happier

Drop Dead Clothing

This app is great and much more competitive on price than a lot of similar apps out there. A must have for brands with a strong Instagram presence.