Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2017

The use of Four Sixty on our website has greatly increased conversions. We were able to show customers product specific galleries on our product pages to show that relevant content exactly where they want it.

The Shoppable Instagram page and the ability to add to cart directly on the posts have proven to boost conversion rates as well. We would certainly recommend Four Sixty to any ecommerce owners who have active social media accounts!

Mr Vincero
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
January 28, 2017

I can not say enough about how much I love this app!
As the owner of an emerging accessory brand, it's important for us to showcase our products in a beautiful way. Instagram lets us do that and Foursixty makes it simple for our customers to shop the looks they love right from Instagram with one click.
The app instantly started driving traffic to our site which is imperative for our growth and success. Once on our website, Foursitxy gives you a few options to displays your feed and match it to your brand. If you know a bit about coding, you can customize the feed even further. It's so simple for customers to scroll through the looks they love and add items to their cart. The app also allows customers to share our products via social media with one click.
Installing the app and getting our products tagged properly took 15 min. from start to finish.
I tried another app similar to Foursixty and was so frustrated with it because I could not get it installed properly on my website. It was a nightmare.
I dropped that app and signed up for Foursixty. I am so glad I did.

Kuhfs 2
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 28, 2017

As the Designer and CEO of Bombshell Sportswear, I'm always looking for the next innovative platform to help us sell directly to our consumers. FourSixty has helped us grow tremendously by allowing our customers to directly shop our Instagram. Selling clothing today is about real life unedited photos and videos as consumers want to see how clothing moves, looks and flows. We absolutely love FourSixty. I truly believe if you are not using them you will be left behind as video is the future of retail.

Bombshell Sportswear
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 23, 2017

Works great and looks good on the website. It's the best instagram shop app I have come across.

Kirstin Ash 2
January 17, 2017

Omg obsessed with this app and the team behind it! They were so helpful! At first, the app wasn't performing so well. They gave me some pointers and made my homepage shoppable for me! Now I'm getting so many clicks. So happy!! Everyone should look into this and have it on their site especially if they use instagram!

Mysecretgardenkids
December 12, 2016

Foursixty is very user friendly and makes the scheduling of social media posts a breeze. It provides our site with more aesthetically pleasing content that allows our consumers to see the versatility and wear of our product before purchasing. Overall, a very great service!

Matisse Footwear
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 1, 2016

This app is exactly what I need for my online boutique. I had a few hiccups with the initial setup, but Anna with Foursixty helped me through it all. She spent several days answering all my emails. She was able to make all the necessary adjustments for my site, and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this app. It's a beautiful layout with fun and easy functionality. Thank you so much Anna and Foursixty Crew!

Alohilani Boutique 2
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
November 23, 2016

This app is very user friendly to set up on your Shopify site. Customer service has been excellent and extremely helpful and easy to work with. So excited to have it set up on my site! Looks great!

Hippy Spirit
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2016

Not only is the app super easy to use, it looks great on our website, and I couldn't ask for better customer service. We have had an overall positive experience from Four Sixty!

Aloha Collection
November 4, 2016

Very easy to work with and compatible with our shopify page. Has helped us generate more sales and their customer service is great! Highly recommend this app!

La Vie Boheme Yoga