Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Regalrose

The foursixty app is easy to use and extremely effective. We've seen ROI of over 30% last month and over 15% the month before. Would highly recommend!

Taylor Boardshort Co Us

This App is great. It did everything we needed and we didn't have to do anything to instal it.

Michael and the team understood what we wanted and made it happen in a timely manner.

Would recommend.

Lostapostle

This app is, in no uncertain terms, absolutely brilliant. Absolutely. Brilliant. It works flawlessly, looks fantastic and - most importantly - keeps my customers both engaged and impressed. I can't thank Michael and the developers enough.

Also, the team went above and beyond helping me with a special request - it seemed like nothing was too much to ask. This is the real deal folks - if you have Instagram you HAVE to get this app. Simple as that.

Thank you again from a very happy customer,

- J

Sloane Tate

I love this app! The aesthetic is top notch. It is so easy to use. I use it everyday. Plus it is up and running within seconds. I would highly recommend it!

Sugarhighlovestoned

this app is awesome - we have noticed our site traffic double in just three weeks of using this app, as well as an increase in sales - and we aren't even working with a fully stocked online store! cannot wait to see the results with our up coming season - thank you foursixty!!

Alexandrakoumpa

I am so grateful to have a personal experience with the team in FourSixty and especially James who has guided me through the technical but also the everyday Qus and found the time to do that at every step!
The app works like a dream and it delivers exactly what it says: more traffic, more engagement and by linking instagram in every product page that makes a World of difference plus they have the mention tags now that bring more posts-content that we didn't have before without paying -using a developer for these..

Maqboutique

Maqboutique uses this - Brilliant App Really Fab - Had it tweaked by Micheal and it now looks great Good App overall Has been able to showcase all my clothing Maxi Dresses on instagram and given potential customers an easy link to purchase - must have ***

Sundaysomewhere

THIS APP IS A MUST!!!

The power of featuring user generated content on your website can not be underestimated.

It's been highly successful for us showcasing our brand ambassadors and fans actually wearing our sunglasses plus allowing potential customers to purchase easily.

The app is super simple and easy to use (especially with the mobile version of app). And the team at Foursixty were always available to help answer any questions.

Since it's really affordable I urge everyone to give it a trail. You won't regret it!

Melroso

I spoke with Michael from Four Sixty and he immediately resolved my problem and went as far as making further suggestions to use this app optimally for my store. I've sent the app developers several emails with questions and received very good instructions and in a timely manner. I linked it to my Instagram page which is really amazing. I highly recommend this app.

Blenderseyewear Com

Foursixty is LEGIT and let's us show off our best content in key spots along the purchasing funnel. The support is excellent and I've recommended the app to several people already. Keep it up team, and thank you!