Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Darling Distraction

Great app. Customer service is great! They were able to help me change the colors of my gallery and get it exactly how I wanted it.

Nomadtest

We implemented the Foursixty app at the beginning of the year hand have had nothing but success with it. Implementation was simple, tagging and tracking photos works great, and customer support has been second to none.

If you're looking for a way to integrate your twitter / instagram feed with your site, do yourself a favor and look no further.

Portland Gear

Amazing App, I would give this a 10 star if I could! With being relatively well known on Instagram, this was the exact app I was looking for to translate more of my followers and clicks to sales. I'd recommend this app to anyone who sells products and spends time on social media and instagram, it bridges the gap between the two.

Kaohs Swim

Hands down, best App we've ever used! Don't even think twice about it - just get it.

Frankies Bikinis 2

Foursixty is awesome, it has done wonders for our conversion. Our company was founded on Instagram and Foursixty incorporates shopping so easily from there. Our customers also love to see alternate photos of people wearing it in real life from Instagram.

I work with Mike, and he is incredible, always on trend with new ideas and ways to make it work even better. Fast customer service and if theres an issue or a question its been solved within a day!

Melanie Auld Jewelry Usa

This app has been so helpful to the growth of our online sales! It is super easy to use, integrates beautifully and the customer service is second to none. We have been using four sixty for almost a year now and recommend it to everyone.

Bankelok

I love this app! And Michael's support is always great, on point, and fast! It's been one of the best apps and customer services I have had so far. I highly recommend it! :)

Spell

After switching to Foursixty from a much more expensive option we couldn't be happier. The platform is sleek, easy to use and most importantly value for money. Michael and his team couldn't be more accommodating. Its been such a dream to have made the switch and be working with a team that get as excited about this type of thing as we do!

Puravidabracelets

FourSixty is BY FAR the best Shoppable Instagram app on the market! Their customer service directly from the owner to get everything set up and off the ground was second to none! I would HIGHLY recommend this app for any brand who is looking to not only add a little flare to their website, but to also allow their customers to shop what they see on their Instagram feed. Also, the ability to tag photos directly to product pages gives the customers a whole new experience when shopping on the site and clicking through to different product pages. I have tried just about all the other Shoppable Instagram apps on the market, and FourSixty just does it right. Don't waste your time with any other apps. Install FourSixty, and you will be more than satisfied. BOOM!

Brit Rocks Hair Extensions

Love this app so much! I was bit worried about the cost of it at first but let me say its well worth the price! I have used it for over a moth now and wish I had installed long before. It makes my website look so professional and modern. It appeals to my target audience and as my Instagram following increases this app becomes more and more valuable! its quick and easy to use and to install. I love it can't praise the developers enough for this sleek, sexy and professional looking app!