Fox Kit

The upsells and boost conversion tools for MINIMOG theme

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Orgacia

Location India

Support team is very helpful. App has all the conversion features that any store would require. I would highly recommend.

bellamonroehair

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. The developer team is sooooo helpful and quick to response. I always get efficient help and I am very happy.

Plenty Collection

Location Malaysia

They have a good support team! especially is Leo and Harry! Theme and Apps is super easy to edit. They also will auto keep new updated, worth the price.

Kefirko España

Location Spain

This is the MOST amazing APP ever. The best thing happened to us in late 2021 and 2022 so far. Support it is just WORLD CLASS. Support has helped us tireless to bring over to Shopify a custom webshop from another platform in less than 15 days. We have used Shopify since 2016 and never found a group of developers so connected with their customers and willing to help and go the extra mile. The app itself is a game-changer with the possibility to update the theme and bring over 99% of customisations that you do... no other theme FOR THIS PRICE can offer you such a thing. The app is bundled with other apps that bring extra functionality to help increase sales, so no need for other apps. We have bought two additional licenses for other projects we have. We Can't recommend it ENOUGH. The app itself is a game-changer with the possibility to update the theme and bring over 99% of customisations that you do... no other theme FOR THIS PRICE can offer you such a thing. The app is loaded also with many functions so no need for other apps. We are so happy with this, that have bought two additional license for another projects we have. Cant recommend it ENOUGH.

Queerkka

Location Australia

Extremely helpful team :) They will assist you in a timely manner with great post-sale customer support, and great manner. Very easy to get in touch with them. Awesome features.

eDoggyShop

I'm about to launch my site eDoggyShop.com and had an issue with an advanced area of the theme. I got support within 1-2 days to get it fixed. So far so good, I am loving this theme.

Karavan Clothing

Location Greece

The future of Shopify theme design. All the features & functions you need from a theme are offered by Fox Kit in one app. All this for free, combined with a fabulous customer service gives the perfect package. Keep up the good work y'all.

zak.com

This is a game changing app. No more downloading bloated software to achieve sales popups, bulk discounts or newsletter popups. Thank you guys, I love this

Artventure

Location India

This app is one of the best things that can happen for my store. It has increased my Average order value drastically. It is powerful, fast, feature-packed, and 24/7 support is just amazing. The team is open for feedback and they fix any issues if you face.

DEALSOM

If you are looking for a featured pack app, this app provides all in one perfect solution. I am using this app with Minimog Shopify theme and oh boi, I am loving it. All the good stuff is just there like upsell options, boost conversion and more. I would highly recommend getting Minimog theme as well which is absolute perfection.

Previous 1