Reseñas (294)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de mayo de 2024

Good app if you using one of their themes. Integrated support for theme is really convenient

roomtery
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2024

Product recommendations, abandoned cart recovery, discount automation, sales pop-ups, and more! I'm over the moon about the feature that suggests additional products while customers review their carts. It's like having a personal shopping assistant for every customer, boosting sales and creating a delightful shopping experience. Unbelievable!

Crawn
Colombia
4 meses usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

There support is truly best! My store name is Inkarto! I have suggested them to so many people

Inkarto
14 de mayo de 2024

The built-in features of this Shopify app, such as the ability to create personalized product recommendations, abandoned cart recovery, and upselling, have been a tremendous help in increasing conversions and raising AOV. I am truly grateful to James for his exceptional support in setting up the store.

ARHAM STEEL
3 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

Surprise offers, personalized discounts, and loyalty programs! I'm thrilled with this Shopify app that enhances customer experience and boosts sales. A special thanks to Neo for setting up my store and helping me grow my business.

SEELENLook
Alemania
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
5 de julio de 2024

Very nice support and all themes from Fox Team are perfect! Thanks ;)

Alchiara
España
9 meses usando la aplicación
2 de junio de 2024

The Support is Awesome. I am very much happy that I have bought the theme from them.

Atreyapuram Putharekulu - Buy Online Original Putharekulu Made In Atreyapuram
24 de abril de 2024

Upsell and conversion-boosting app with great add-ons to help my store and customize it easily? I'm thrilled! The ability to upsell and convert more visitors into customers is a game-changer. This tool is a must-have for any store owner looking to take their business to the next level.

DOPESKILL
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

Love their support team and their constant help whenever I need something I just simply reach out. The features they have are above and beyond making sure to elevate your store. Highly recommend!!

BYTHEBEACH
Líbano
9 días usando la aplicación
13 de mayo de 2024

Really powerful app to take my theme to the next level. Support team are always really helpful in assisting me tweak my site.

Noble Jewellery