Reseñas (291)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de junio de 2024

Many useful upsell features in 1 app, worth every penny spent!

The features are practical, easy to customize and beautifully designed. I like the product bundle feature the most. Live chat is also very fast and enthusiastic.

This app is very suitable for use with the Minimog theme. Highly recommended

Haven Things
Vietnam
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

They have very good customer service, the App is very functional and easy to use, a great app!

STQ Shoes
China
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2024

All-in-one Sales Booster:
- Boost sales with personalized product recommendations
- Increase conversions with real-time social proof
- Grow your email list with targeted pop-ups
- Drive traffic with SEO-optimized product pages
- Personalize your store with custom branding

Our team is thrilled to bring you this game-changing app. Let's make your Shopify store soar!

VinoVogue.com
3 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

I used Foxkit and it helped me increase my conversion rate very high
The support is really enthusiastic and they help me with a lot of things
Once again, please experience Foxkit to get the most benefits and amenities

Lutvibe.io
4 meses usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2024

App with a lot of functionalities and fast, quality support

Aloe Vera Exclusive
España
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

I implemented the desired changes on my site, and the outcome was exactly as I anticipated. The improvements significantly enhanced the user experience and elevated the visual appeal of my site to the highest level. Throughout the change process, communication and collaboration were at an excellent level. The team instantly understood my requests and implemented them without any issues. This experience not only improved the quality of my site but also demonstrated that I have found a reliable partner for future projects. I would definitely recommend it.

Vogueen
15 de abril de 2024

Great app that has great upselling functions. Also, the support team offer fast, friendly, and helpful support.

Fabulosa
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
25 de marzo de 2024

I've had a fantastic experience with this app. It's incredibly user-friendly, with beautifully designed themes and features that have significantly boosted my conversion rates. Whenever I needed assistance or customization, the support team, especially Kai and Brian, were exceptional. Their prompt and knowledgeable help made all the difference. Highly recommend!

The Light Library
India
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 9 de abril de 2024

Amazing Support, theme and developers. i've been using them more than a year. really really good. always come back to you with a solution for your problem. highly recommend.

Alyaka.com
Reino Unido
6 de mayo de 2024

very good support . they help you do everything

Gara Hair