Reviews (292)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost sales through features like upselling, product bundling, and back-in-stock alerts. Many appreciate the user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration, which consolidates multiple features into one, eliminating the need for multiple apps. The customer support team is praised for their quick responses and problem-solving skills. Additional features like personalized product recommendations, SEO-optimized product pages, and social media integration further enhance its value.

June 27, 2023

I'm happy with FOXKIT for assisting me on some feature on minimog theme I purchased. Especially Kai who gives fast response with my needs.

praijing
October 12, 2021

Since I discovered this theme I only use this one. I really appreciate the functionalities and the customer support which is very reactive and efficient.I recommend this theme.The all in one APP is really too convenient, contains a variety of needs and still very practical features,This theme has so many possibilities and the support team gets back at you really quickly, glad I bought this theme!

loyccolights
Hong Kong SAR
November 16, 2021

This is the app you'll ever need to launch your store and even for brands. CRO (Conversion rate optimisation) is very important and this app will provide you any tool necessary. This is way more than just a simple app I cannot even explain what you can do there is so much possibility.

Dream Mand
October 12, 2021

The best all-in-one theme app! Support is 5 star, working day and night when we needed them the most to launch our shop! Definitely all the features you would need and more, all included and for a very reasonable price too!

Froppin
7 months using the app
November 18, 2021

It's a great app
You got it with the theme, which is a good Shopify theme that has its own app The application has saved on many other applications, as it saved about 40 dollars per month because it contains wonderful and charming features that help you develop your online store I highly recommend it, it's very cool
Thanks to the developers, and I hope to keep it updated

Butikkom
Sweden
7 months using the app
November 22, 2021

This is by far the best app on Shopify. It’s got all the features you can think of to get your business going. Highly recommended as the customer service is also 10/10!

Love Kiri
6 months using the app
January 19, 2022

They have a good support team! especially is Leo and Harry! Theme and Apps is super easy to edit. They also will auto keep new updated, worth the price.

Plenty Collection
Malaysia
5 months using the app
July 18, 2024

I would highly recommend this to others because of the main reason that the support that you guys are providing.

Adira
India
November 28, 2021

If you are looking for a featured pack app, this app provides all in one perfect solution. I am using this app with Minimog Shopify theme and oh boi, I am loving it. All the good stuff is just there like upsell options, boost conversion and more. I would highly recommend getting Minimog theme as well which is absolute perfection.

DEALSOM
3 months using the app
December 21, 2021

The future of Shopify theme design. All the features & functions you need from a theme are offered by Fox Kit in one app. All this for free, combined with a fabulous customer service gives the perfect package. Keep up the good work y'all.

Karavan Clothing