Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

Powerful Upsell & Cross-Sell AI Product Recommendations App

tide0

I really love this app because it makes sales. Got to say, can't believe just how seamlessely the install process was. No one can tell I'm using personalized recommendations in my native theme. Plus, their support tem is brilliant!

Folklore Store

Terrific up-sell solution for our small store. Frankie automagically makes relevant selections that result in those precious extra sales - great ROI on the monthly investment. Setup almost seems too easy and support is excellent - Tom is a helpful and friendly guy!

Spectrum Collections

We switched from a different app to Frankie and I couldn't be happier. The support team are phenomenal! They helped customise and set up the integration in no time at all and within a week of integrating with Frankie the sales from the app are pretty astounding! Highly, highly recommend.

CKKPRODUCTSLLC

App seems to be working well. The best part is their customer service (I've had the pleasure of dealing with Bunty) and he is always quick to respond to messages and emails and is very helpful. Thanks!

NAKT Studio

Tom has been a quick and great response!
Highly recommended - awsome support! :) Thumbs up & keep up the good work!

Yammeya

Wow! This is how to do a great job. These guys are great and around there this seems to be the best plugin for product recommendations. You can't do everything by yourself with this plugin but you have Frankie team that does it for you. Kind people, great product.

Plakatbar.no

Just installed. So far so good. Widgets looks great, and the team behind the app even did a manual job so the widget would integrate in the theme/design. Best and fastest support I have experienced on any shopify apps!

Beauti

Works great, especially the recommendations on the cart page. Previously our product recommendations were guesswork but now we know it's taken care of and we can see the extra sales every month. Have used support 3 times and each time they have been extremely responsive both in replying and in actioning any tweaks. Really impressed.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We're super happy to be helping your store succeed. We really believe in our mission to "help shoppers buy".

Belial Clothing Co.

I have to give it to them, this is easy to use, effective and their customer service is reliable and helpful, im the type of person thats difficult to deal with and with this guys all went smooth and super fast, they exceeded my expectations and helped me the extra mile with the integration to my theme, all angles covered and im very stocked to join FRANKIE!

September 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. We love helping our customers to get the very best results possible.

Not So Subtle Plushies

Frankie has definitely helped improve my conversion rate. The best part is that the customer service is amazing. They get back to you within a few hours and make any changes requested so quickly. Thanks for all of your help Bunty! 10/10

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It continues to give our team a great buzz to help you and other merchants improve their conversion rates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6