Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Burkes Cycles

We've been using Frankie for around 8 months now and we are very happy with our results. We have had a steady increase in conversion rate since we started and it is noticeable that our previous app's numbers have been exceeded comfortably. The developers did a great job of matching our theme and adding a few xtra features we didn't have before. Our changeover from the previous app was painless and quick. Definitely recommended.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. Great to hear that Frankie is outperforming the results from your previous recommendation app. Love your store!

ChokeSports

I was looking for a new recommendation app for my store and Frankie ticked all the boxes. I decided to give it a shot and was gladly surprised with the prompt and professional support as well as how intuitive the app dashboard is. Now I'm just waiting for the Klaviyo integration to offer more design and configuration options so I can change this review to 5 stars. I can highly recommend this app!

January 29, 2020

Hi JP, thanks for sharing your own personal recommendation of Frankie and for posting the positive review! We love the fact that you're making use of our Klaviyo-Frankie integration. We're busy working on making it even better and we'll let you know as the improvements rollout. Great to be supporting your business.