Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Princess Tara

This is one of the best apps I have installed on my store so far :) It has some really cool features! Thank you so much!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We love helping merchants improve their results!

FashionLike.Me

Frankie's app is 5x the conversion rate of my store's general conversion rate and the support team were incredibly helpful in getting the app set up and working properly in Klaviyo campaigns when I had some issues. Highly recommended.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're thrilled to hear that Frankie is working so well on your store.

DecoratorsBest

Frankie’s product recommendations are a very effective addition to DecoratorsBest. The product recommendations are excellent and have produced outstanding conversions. Previously we tried other companies’ recommendations which had never had good results.

I can’t say enough about working closely with Hiplee’s team to produce the desired recommendations. They are extremely knowledgeable, reliable, and can think outside the box to achieve a superior level of excellence. I look forward to working with them again on future projects that will help grow DecoratorsBest.

June 23, 2020

It's been a pleasure working with you to provide your customers with the quality recommendations you've always wanted. Thank you for the great review.

The Wine List

Frankie, was amazing, it increased our conversion rate straight out of the box. Many of our products have gone from marginal to yielding a healthy ROI with Frankie. A must have if you are serious about competing in a crowded market space.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We love the look for your store and think your data-driven approach to Ecommerce will serve you well. Happy Selling.

Vevor US

I used this app a long time, this app is used convenience, but l don't know the most popular logic, doesn't know the specific logic, I also want to give five stars.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the positive review. We are very happy to be improving your store performance. We hope the latest detailed explanation was helpful.

Trailsports.cl

Best App and Best Support. It is certainly an app that you must have on your website. It is nice to see this quality of Apps in the Shopify App Store.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. We're so glad to see Frankie helping your store.

ISS Automotive Solutions

Really great support with Dev. We explored how our site could work. Really appreciated the feedback and availability of the Developers.

May 6, 2020

Our Developers were most appreciative of your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Vitamins.co.nz

10 out of 10 for service and support, highly recommend. Good recommendations. They walk you through the set up an answer emails super fast.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We think you are doing some really good things. Keep up the excellent work!

MyTime.tv

This app is super easy to set-up, the customer service is extremely helpful and replies promptly! They offer an independent A/B test to show the increase in my total sales, GREAT. I highly recommend this!!!

May 6, 2020

Thanks for posting the review. Yes, set up is easy and our A/B testing gives people the confidence that Frankie really does increase sales.

Muscle X

Awesome app, works well and does a fantastic job. Have seen good improvement.

Also probably the best service we’ve ever had from an app. Very hands on in making sure it’s set up perfectly for what you need.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We enjoyed doing the AB testing with you. Always happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5