Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Yammeya

Wow! This is how to do a great job. These guys are great and around there this seems to be the best plugin for product recommendations. You can't do everything by yourself with this plugin but you have Frankie team that does it for you. Kind people, great product.

Plakatbar.no

Just installed. So far so good. Widgets looks great, and the team behind the app even did a manual job so the widget would integrate in the theme/design. Best and fastest support I have experienced on any shopify apps!

Beauti

Works great, especially the recommendations on the cart page. Previously our product recommendations were guesswork but now we know it's taken care of and we can see the extra sales every month. Have used support 3 times and each time they have been extremely responsive both in replying and in actioning any tweaks. Really impressed.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We're super happy to be helping your store succeed. We really believe in our mission to "help shoppers buy".

Belial Clothing Co.

I have to give it to them, this is easy to use, effective and their customer service is reliable and helpful, im the type of person thats difficult to deal with and with this guys all went smooth and super fast, they exceeded my expectations and helped me the extra mile with the integration to my theme, all angles covered and im very stocked to join FRANKIE!

September 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. We love helping our customers to get the very best results possible.

Not So Subtle Plushies

Frankie has definitely helped improve my conversion rate. The best part is that the customer service is amazing. They get back to you within a few hours and make any changes requested so quickly. Thanks for all of your help Bunty! 10/10

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It continues to give our team a great buzz to help you and other merchants improve their conversion rates.

Princess Tara

This is one of the best apps I have installed on my store so far :) It has some really cool features! Thank you so much!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We love helping merchants improve their results!

FashionLike.Me

Frankie's app is 5x the conversion rate of my store's general conversion rate and the support team were incredibly helpful in getting the app set up and working properly in Klaviyo campaigns when I had some issues. Highly recommended.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're thrilled to hear that Frankie is working so well on your store.

DecoratorsBest

Frankie’s product recommendations are a very effective addition to DecoratorsBest. The product recommendations are excellent and have produced outstanding conversions. Previously we tried other companies’ recommendations which had never had good results.

I can’t say enough about working closely with Hiplee’s team to produce the desired recommendations. They are extremely knowledgeable, reliable, and can think outside the box to achieve a superior level of excellence. I look forward to working with them again on future projects that will help grow DecoratorsBest.

June 23, 2020

It's been a pleasure working with you to provide your customers with the quality recommendations you've always wanted. Thank you for the great review.

The Wine List

Frankie, was amazing, it increased our conversion rate straight out of the box. Many of our products have gone from marginal to yielding a healthy ROI with Frankie. A must have if you are serious about competing in a crowded market space.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We love the look for your store and think your data-driven approach to Ecommerce will serve you well. Happy Selling.

Vevor US

I used this app a long time, this app is used convenience, but l don't know the most popular logic, doesn't know the specific logic, I also want to give five stars.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the positive review. We are very happy to be improving your store performance. We hope the latest detailed explanation was helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6