Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Claudias Health Shop

fast support. awesome service. I can recommend it. It is far better than any other app I tried so far that shows personalized recommandations.

March 30, 2020

It's a pleasure providing you and your team support. Thanks for the review and the great feedback. Happy selling!

Empire Skate

This is a great app, loads of customizations available, bust most importantly it works. Upsell and top picks have an excellent conversion rate - better than previous recommendation apps I have used. The AI knows...

March 30, 2020

Great to hear how well Frankie is working for your store. We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Our team are really motivated to help merchants like you. All the best.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Works very well, speed is very good and it syncs with all my apps even email
marketing! Love this app

March 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that Frankie is working so well for you. We look forward to continuing to support you as a customer.

BabiDas

Best personalization app available for Shopify. Installation is easy, the support team is really quick and nice, and we do see an improvement in performance.

March 25, 2020

I've passed on your review to the support team - they were really appreciative of your kind words - thank you. Like you, we totally believe in personalizing the shopping experience. We love hearing that Frankie is the #1 personalization app!

BodyFX

This app has seen an 18% increase in sales from our last recommended app.
The support has been amazing and have gone The extra mile for us. Get this app and you should see a very nice ROI.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review and sharing the increase in sales from Frankie. We totally believe in validating results with Ab tests to show the uplift in results from Frankie. Keep up the great work!

RPM Clothing

Frankie has been a huge help to grow our online business. We are really impressed & the team were extremely supportive in setting up & providing ongoing support.

March 25, 2020

Big shout out to the team at RPM. Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Love ya work!

Empire Skate

This is a really solid recommendations app. It has performed consistently well with a great conversion rate.
The support that we have received from the team at Frankie has been top drawer, and any help I have needed has been provided almost immediately.
I have found this app to have a far superior conversion rate to the previous recommendations app I used. Keep up the good work!

February 20, 2020

We really appreciate the positive feedback from you, and all our merchants. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Glarious

Best ROI you can get on a Shopify app. They actually helped me to setup my own independent A/B test, and while the results weren't significant at first, after 2-3 weeks Frankie version showed improvement of 15% in revenue per user, and 18% improvement in the conversion rate. Definitely worth every penny!

March 25, 2020

We're really pleased you worked out the ROI of Frankie - it's something we encourage our merchants to do so they can see just how good Frankie is. Keep up the great work. Merchants like you enjoy every success.

Headstart

The Frankie App is a no-brainer for anyone that wants to sell more. Easy to install and set up and there is great help on hand from the team if you want it. It creates a nice looking image gallery for your store that simply makes customer conversions increase. No downside. Strongly Recommend.

February 20, 2020

Great to hear that Frankie is helping your store do better. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Electraswim

Tried more than a few product recommendations/personalization apps, got the most uplift with Frankie. Also installation was really easy

February 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We're super glad to hear that your store is enjoying increased conversions rates, and increased sales. Welcome to the Frankie family!

Previous 1 3 4