Fraud Scanner

Fraud Scanner

by 10X Apps

Automatically cancel fraudulent orders

Pixellogo

This app works as it should, especially for digital products resellers, it refunds the order before a download link is sent to the fraudsters, thats about 99% of the time, which is always an issue since. pixellogo.com

Kappa USA

Simple but important app that automatically cancels high-risk orders. We get a lot of orders and so this app cuts time it takes to manually cancel orders. Customer support is pretty responsive and helpful as well.

My Fashion & Life

Great app, easy setup. I like the free version for smaller businesses. Highly recommended for small and new businesses.

GRAV

This app is perfect for a very simple, straightforward function: automatically canceling high-risk orders. Why this isn't already baked into Shopify is puzzling, but Fraud Scanner has your back. Avoid chargebacks and losing your merchant services with this excellent app.

Inspiring Father

I used this app and it helped me find that more fraudulent orders were being made and i caught them and turned them into the police

cosobeauty

We use this app to weed out all the high risk orders on all of our stores. It's very reliable and we don't have to do any work which is the best part. Also it's extremely affordable considering how much time we were spending sorting through fraudulent orders before! Definitely download this app immediately.

LeeFed

I used this app to detect fraud on my site. I have to give this app 5 stars for performance. I certify this is an excellent App.

Gotcho Back

By far the best app on shopify. Saved me hundreds by automaticaly cancelling fraudulant orders. I had charge backs before. Never again thanks to 10x.

Magzook Tightening Systems

Amazing! great app does what it says and very affordable, saves us time every day

Thenetjeweler By Importex

Convenient, supper easy to install, believe will be a great tool to avoid fraud. Thank you for support :)

Previous 1 3