Fraud Filter , 206 則評價

• 7% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 8% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 44% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年11月20日

The filter DOES work, but you need to understand how to use it. I'll tell you how to set things up so it works 100% of the time.

1. The FIRST rule triggered is the ONLY rule processed.
that means that if you have a rule for "flag all orders from Germany"
and another rule for "Cancel Jane Doe from Germany"
the First rule will trigger first and say "Warning, this order is from Germany".
The rule for Jane Doe will never be triggered.

2. The rules are VERY SPECIFIC.
If you want to flag Jane Doe who lives at 123 Main Street, you must do it in a specific manner: Billing Address 1 (CONTAINS) "Main"
You're sorting and flagging any billing address that contains the word MAIN in it.
Why? Because Jane doe could put in 123 Main St. and bypass the filter because it wasn't exactly 123 Main Street.

3. EVERY SINGLE ITEM MUST MATCH FOR THE RULE TO TRIGGER
That means if your rule is matching Name, Address, and Phone ALL of them must be present and match exactly before the rule triggers. So you need to set up individual rules for each part of the fraudster.
You need one rule that (CONTAINS) the Phone number eg. 5043684444
You need one rule that (CONTAINS) the first part of the email address eg. "Fraudster@"
You need one rule for JUST the Billing address and Zip code. eg. Main and 70054
You need one rule for JUST the Shipping address and Zip code. eg. Main and 70054

And that's how it will work 100% every single time. If it's failing, you've not set it up properly.

1: https://i.imgur.com/JE6uOJ6.png
2: https://i.imgur.com/UuXCKCP.png
3: https://i.imgur.com/jJxcLaF.png
I have 115 pages of them, and they work.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Now, on to my complaints:
Shopify, you need to make it so I can sort by the Rule Name. OMG, please, make this happen.
Also, WHY WHY WHY for the love of gawd, do I have to go through 125 pages before I can edit the last rule I created? And WHY do you refresh the screen back to page one after I save the changes? Did I hurt you? or are you just evil? :( :(
I need to be able to specify a page of rules, and you need to stop sending me back to page one whenever I change a rule. Okay? thanks, love ya!

ShoeNami
使用應用程式 4年多
Shopify 已回覆 2023年11月24日

HI, there! Thanks for providing your feedback. I have submitted your feature requests to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! Great ideas. - Skye, Shopify Support

2024年1月10日

Does not work dont download just waste of time

Alstyle India
印度
使用應用程式 19天
Shopify 已回覆 2024年1月11日

Hi, India! We're sorry to see the app didn't work for you as expected. Are you about to provide specifics about your issue? Thanks in advance! - Skye, Shopify Support

2023年10月19日

Doesn't work. I have one rule setup. An order meets the criteria for the rule, however, the app does nothing. Very frustrating. Do not recommend.

Tiny Labs
使用應用程式 13天
Shopify 已回覆 2023年10月24日

Thank you for your review. I am sorry the app is not working as it should. Please contact our Support Team (https://shopify.link/qL3P) to look into this for you. -Emily, Shopify Support

2023年11月10日

Not working, i even set rules for all fields, but it doesn't filter the orders I want.

Delidori
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 大約2小時
Shopify 已回覆 2023年11月13日

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. There are some restrictions on what the Fraud Filter app can do but it should be working with the parameters and restrictions you've set. Please contact our support team for further assistance and we'd be happy to take a closer look at this: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victor, Shopify Support

2015年3月23日

Good for stopping orders or blocking orders from people. Kinda confusing to use because of the vast amount of options.

Smoke Cartel
使用應用程式 接近6年
2015年11月3日

Been using this app for over a year now and it doesn't work well at all. It allows repeat fraud even when a rule has been made against an address and phone number etc. Keeping it simply because i have a stored list of fraud info to reference off.

Addamonline
愛爾蘭
使用應用程式 2年多
2014年3月21日

Not very useful when you use 3rd party fulfilment and your store is set to auto fulfil orders.

Give the app the power to fulfil or not fulfil orders based on its filters. Then it has value for the many thousands of customers using 3rd party fulfilment services.

Also a separate database of customers that have been flagged as warning would be good, then other shops that get my fraudulent customers would get a waring and a held order for them to look into.

Tongkat Fitness USA
英國
使用應用程式 大約2年
2015年4月21日

Great way to detect fraud at the customer level before you fulfill the order.

Womens Cosmetics Online
使用應用程式 接近4年
2014年9月26日

It doesn't work. I have created a filter to cancel an order from a given IP or Phone Number or Name and.... the filter is not triggered...

Very disapointting

My Little Desire
比利時
使用應用程式 接近2年
2023年9月26日

App doesn't work.

Filter Tagging could be an option but it is missing/not available in this app.
Also the rules doesn't apply immediately.

Cloud Bliss
菲律賓
使用應用程式 大約23小時
Shopify 已回覆 2023年9月29日

Hi, there. Thanks for taking time to leave a review. Could you let me know what specifically wasn't working with the tagging? If you can share more context I'm happy to look into this with our team for you. You can also create a support ticket with our team if it's regarding a bug or specific issue. -Rio, Shopify Support.