Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

Kickfootwear

Shopify needs to remove this. The filters do not work, continued fraudulent orders from blocked IP addresses. I will look elsewhere this app is not fit for purpose.

Keto Bars

Don't waste your time, it doesn't work. Just got off the Shopify support chat where they confirmed it doesn't work. They recommended a different app. Not sure why this is even in the app store, it's just wasting all our time.

Pine Street Clinic

Worthless app, unfortunately. It won't block orders...it will only cancel them after the fact, if it works at all.

Euro Sport Accessories

Doesn't do anything... Have had multiple fraud orders always from same IP address, so setup a IP block... and the fraud orders keep coming in... no warning, no cancelled orders... I tried both settings nothing does anything

Pavilia

If you want to block false abandon checkout cart- this app is USELESS. Not sure if it would work for orders with transactions, but from other reviews it seems not useful at all as well.

Action Slot Racing

This app does nothing. It does not work. I have to write a minimum of 100 characters but I have nothing more to say apart from this app is pointless.

Jawolry

I can absolutely confirm Absolute Scientific LLC's review that this particular app does NOT do anything in regards to blocking suspicious/fake emails. Shopify support suggested me to install this app but seriously this does absolutely nothing against fraudulent actions of users.
Blacklisting emails and other information comes builtin in other CMS platforms and Shopify doesn't. This is highly condemnable when it comes to security! On top of that, I was suggested to install a paid app to get these features! Are you kidding me when it comes to security?!

Absolute Scientific LLC

This app should be called, "voluntarily share your customer's info with us, and we'll do nothing for you in return Filter." I need an app that can block specific customers, and also block sales to specific states and zip codes. Fraud Filter claims it can do that . The rules that I set up, were made to do that, but, this app does NONE of those things. This is just a scheme for them get your customer's metadata. It's completely useless for anything else. Clearly the 5 star reviews are fake. Don't use this app. It's a fraud. You've been warned.

Sklep.Kawa.pl

I've added 2 filters (email and Browser IP) but both are not working. Please fix it or delete this app.

LOCKNLUBE

After install, none of the fields are editable so I'm unable to create a filter or use the app in any way. What gives?

Previous 1 3 4 5