Fraud Filter

Developer
Shopify
2.4
November 23, 2022

This isnt terrible, honestly. The only probalem is that you need to set up one rule for email, then another rule for address and another rule for name. The more criteria you have on a rule the less effective it is. This is good at setting up single point rules. Such as email block. But not email + address.

SurplusbyDesign
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 15, 2021

I want to block some people from placing cash on delivery orders based on their mobile number, as some customers keep on ordering cash on delivery then rejecting the order leading to losses. Shopify should add this feature either in this app or in Advanced cash on delivery app.

FarmMate.in
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shopify replied December 21, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and provide us with this feedback as well. I can certainly see how this idea could benefit our Fraud filter app and would be happy to submit this idea up to our developers for future consideration. Thank's again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

July 10, 2020

I'm confused on the amount of 1 star reviews for this app. It works for me. It's clunky to setup and configure, but it works.

The clunkyness should be resolved.
"The filter will act on the order only if all of these rules match."
There should be an option to any an "ALL" and "OR" rule instead of having to enter in 3-5 different rules.

Bag King
Time spent using app: 25 days
Shopify replied September 23, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your detailed feedback and suggestion. This is definitely helpful and I'll be passing it along to our developers for review. Thanks again! - Julie, Shopify Support

November 28, 2018

I have had this installed for a couple of years. would be useful if the app could also conduct a general IP block not just at point of orders/

SCANDINORDIC.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 9, 2018

It's a pretty average app. I can't tell if its protecting me much.
With some work it could be great.

Geeky apparel store: