Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Fraud Filter for a few years now. Very happy with this app, easy to install & set up. Highly recommend.

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

I'm relatively new to the app, and some of the features aren't as clear cut as I'd like. Still, the app does work. I put the first and last name of someone that I wanted blocked, and that person is now no longer able to order from my store using that name.

Survivor Man

Simple app - does what it says. Helpful for detecting 'risky' transactions so they can be further investigated. For a free app it works well and does what is says on the box!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Flotsam From Michigan

It's nice to have peace of mind about orders. However, it would save space and eliminate clutter if there was an option to create a rule for multiple addresses. I occasionally get suspicious inquiries and I would like to put them all under one rule that would filter ANY address in the rule. That would be much more useful than having an individual filter for each address because the filter needs ALL addresses in order to work.
In other words, I'd like to be able to have a single rule that filters ANY address in a list.

Elevated Vaping

Very helpful app for stopping all kinds of fraudulent orders. The setup can be a bit confusing and tedious, but once you get it set up correctly it really helps save you a lot of time...and time is money.

Teemax Online

Luckily, I've never had to use this app but I like that I have this already set up on my store... just in case.

Senpaiwares Com

After some dodgy to say the least reviews, we finally got round to adding this. It pretty much lets you setup rules to auto decline orders from people.

Urbanindustrystore

Provided us with a short term solution whilst we got our store up and running. We can't complain too much because it's free but there are much better apps out there that deal with fraud, even if you have to pay for them.

Texasbeautysupplies

Works as stated! Great app. I wish it were more powerful

Previous 1