Fraud Filter

Developer
Shopify
2.4
October 6, 2022

ok ok Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

trendykart4
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 8, 2021

We use this for fraudulent orders and diverters. It works well. The only thing from getting 5 stars is the lack of options when creating filters. It would be nice to have time and date parameters in the rules for making filters. i.e. We have obligations to restrict a certain number of orders per day and per week. It would also be nice to have product specific parameters in the rules for making filters. i.e. We have obligations for maximum quantity of any one product on any one order. This is a great app for people with obligations to vendors. Thanks for the work on it Shopify!

Tuscola Pain and Wellness Center
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shopify replied October 11, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share these suggestions. We can see how having more filter options can be beneficial for our merchants using this app and we'd be happy to share this with our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

May 3, 2019

I have been using Fraud Filter for a few years now. Very happy with this app, easy to install & set up. Highly recommend.

The Anti Life Ltd
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
September 13, 2018

I'm relatively new to the app, and some of the features aren't as clear cut as I'd like. Still, the app does work. I put the first and last name of someone that I wanted blocked, and that person is now no longer able to order from my store using that name.

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!
Time spent using app: About 4 years
January 15, 2018

Simple app - does what it says. Helpful for detecting 'risky' transactions so they can be further investigated. For a free app it works well and does what is says on the box!

Survivor Man