Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

HQ Test Store

I have a question. This app is installed and configure some fraud rules in my store. But if some Fraudulent orders still are created, how does this responsibility identify? which side will pay for these users, Shopify or merchant.

March 31, 2021

We appreciate your five-star review and the question you have asked, so thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

Shopify does not cover any associated fees a merchant may pay due to chargebacks, which are a potential consequences of fraudulent orders. We do however offer apps such as Fraud Filter to help prevent them, along with other tools such as Fraud Protect (https://bit.ly/3dmiG8L) and our in-built fraud analysis program: https://bit.ly/3m6THdP.

We also offer advice and guidance on how to prevent chargebacks and how to manage them if one is received, which can be found on our Help Center here: https://bit.ly/2PoUYkf. -Victor, Shopify Support

yoonhi2020

good good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

L & M Kee

This filter has saved me from many fraudulent transactions. Thank you for creating this app! I don't know what I would do without it.

Torres Targets

This app is great, Fraud Filter has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com

Spiritual Shop

This is a Great app to block orders from all fraudolent customers. you can choose Multiple way to block. Give a try!

Wrought Iron Haven

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com. You can to here's a zip list Id recommend blocking: 97230,92683,10469,11212,33198,33178,33166,33195,33122,33126

Espace Coffee

we always fight fraud and this app helps us in some aspects to reduce the fraud level.. thanks for creating this app

it takes a while until you get the habit of using this

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

a great way to keep out unwanted guests

Cisco Net Global

This app works great on my network devices website

Baby Brezza

This app works great, highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7