Fraud Filter , 196 reviews

2.4
December 27, 2022

It's a good app and adequately blocks customers. For anybody complaining about the app not working, for the blocking feature to work the filter must contain all of the attributes to block the customer. For example, when setting up a filter, only include one attribute because for the filter to work it needs to meet all of the attributes. 10/10

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 27, 2022

Great app, i found it very helpful when running my store. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to filter fraud.

La Chemiserie
Ireland
Shopify replied February 7, 2022

Thank you for getting in touch and letting us know that the Fraud Filter app has been useful for your store! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here. -Victor, Shopify Support

November 23, 2021

This app does have it's flaws, but I have a pretty major suggestion if you are trying to use it! Turn on manual payment capture so you do not need to take the processing fee! I have had someone persistently trying to place orders, and manual payment capture helps SO much with this app.

JAM Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shopify replied November 24, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We are so happy to hear that the Fraud Filter app has been working for you and your shop. Thanks again! - Marty, Shopify Support

July 9, 2021

Simple and efficient. Just what we needed to prevent fraud COD orders. IMHO it should come as standard with every shopify install. Thx.

Molto Amore Co.
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 18, 2021

I have a question. This app is installed and configure some fraud rules in my store. But if some Fraudulent orders still are created, how does this responsibility identify? which side will pay for these users, Shopify or merchant.

HQ Test Store
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Shopify replied March 31, 2021

We appreciate your five-star review and the question you have asked, so thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

Shopify does not cover any associated fees a merchant may pay due to chargebacks, which are a potential consequences of fraudulent orders. We do however offer apps such as Fraud Filter to help prevent them, along with other tools such as Fraud Protect (https://bit.ly/3dmiG8L) and our in-built fraud analysis program: https://bit.ly/3m6THdP.

We also offer advice and guidance on how to prevent chargebacks and how to manage them if one is received, which can be found on our Help Center here: https://bit.ly/2PoUYkf. -Victor, Shopify Support

December 21, 2020

good good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

yoonhi2020
China
Time spent using app: 16 days
June 14, 2020

This filter has saved me from many fraudulent transactions. Thank you for creating this app! I don't know what I would do without it.

L & M Kee
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 30, 2019

This app is great, Fraud Filter has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com

Torres Targets
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 2, 2018

This is a Great app to block orders from all fraudolent customers. you can choose Multiple way to block. Give a try!

Spiritual Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 5, 2018

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com. You can to here's a zip list Id recommend blocking: 97230,92683,10469,11212,33198,33178,33166,33195,33122,33126

Wrought Iron Haven