Fraud Filter

Fraud Filter

by Shopify

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

L & M Kee

This filter has saved me from many fraudulent transactions. Thank you for creating this app! I don't know what I would do without it.

Torres Targets

This app is great, Fraud Filter has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com

Spiritual Shop

This is a Great app to block orders from all fraudolent customers. you can choose Multiple way to block. Give a try!

Wrought Iron Haven

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com. You can to here's a zip list Id recommend blocking: 97230,92683,10469,11212,33198,33178,33166,33195,33122,33126

Espace Coffee

we always fight fraud and this app helps us in some aspects to reduce the fraud level.. thanks for creating this app

it takes a while until you get the habit of using this

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

a great way to keep out unwanted guests

Cisco Net Global

This app works great on my network devices website

Baby Brezza

This app works great, highly recommend

Duranoutdoors

We just recently launched, so we haven't had many orders yet. But I find the functionality works fine for us so far and I like that it supplements the already existing fraud analysis in shopify that shows up in the admin side when viewing each order.

Fashion Genie Boutique

I use this app to add suspected fraudulent buyers. Thankfully it had never had to flag one for me yet, but it’s a piece of mind

Previous 1 3 4 5 6