Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

Island Buddha

This app seems like a must-have, it should probably be one of the first apps you install. would definitely recommend it

MaWeePet- Art on Apparel

We unfortunately had an incident where a customer bought goods for a substantial amount and goods were dispatched. Your app allowed us to get a great deal of information that we could pass onto the police. The police were super impressed with the information we could provide them and did not just leave our case in pile. They have enough data to pursue the case.

We Wear Liberty

What more is there to say? I love Shopify so I love their apps. I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Shopify - they help make me a better merchant!

peimex24.de

Works just fine filtering out carders dumb enough to repeatedly buy items from your website even after being exposed.

24Sensations™

This has saved me thousands otherwise I would just have sent out the orders without doing due diligence. Sometimes it flags honest orders as a risk but these can be checked quickly and easily. Completely eliminated fraudulent orders for us.

DIY Security Supplies

We just recently launched, so we haven't had many orders yet. But I find the functionality works fine for us so far and I like that it supplements the already existing fraud analysis in shopify that shows up in the admin side when viewing each order.

HelloSnus.de

we always fight fraud and this app helps us in some aspects to reduce the fraud level.. thanks for creating this app it takes a while until you get the habit of using this

Moringalife

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site

Peachy Keen Coffee Bean

This app is great, Fraud Killer has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website

June Belle

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5