Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

M I R Z A T C I

Without a doubt, FraudKiller has significantly helped - we no longer worry about fraudulent orders. The go to folks for fraud detection. Highly recommended.

Inner Blush Bath and Body Boutique

I haven't had a fraudulent order in months and I am happy about that. Now we just cancel any order that the app says is fraudulent. We don't deal with the headache.

Big Body Bundles

Straight up if it wasn't for fraud killer my store would have been shut down long ago due to chargebacks from fraudulent charges. Best solution out there, super helpful team.

lugzeries.com

Great app, helps us to avoid fraudulent transactions on our online platform. Using it for almost 2 months. Highly recommended.

Bella Design & Mattress Store, Inc

We are very happy with our move to fraud killer , the system is very easy to use, does what it says and the NoFraud team is always prompt and happy to provide help and reply to any queries. Would highly recommend.

PAIGE ALEXA COLE

Talk about stress relief, We came under high Fraud and fraud killer saved the day. They even worked hard to get a custom feature in to make sure the entire integration worked smoothly. 100% Love their team

Midwestern Mercantile LLC Sport and Sound

Fraud killer allows us to conduct business knowing we, and most importantly our customers, are safe. The support is terrific, the tool is simple to implement, and we couldn't be more happy with the performance.

L'innovatrice

This app has helped us tremendously by catching, canceling and refunding the fraudulent orders before they make it to our fulfillment center console. We are very pleased with fraud killer!

Paws and Me

Excellent App. I've had more than my share of chargebacks in the past and now this app looks after all of my orders without a hitch. You just enable the app and thats it.

FIRST CLASS CREW

Good customer service and its a good service to use if you run a business. Allows you to focus on selling while they let you know what's fraud and what's legit.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7