Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

Perfume Philippines

Their rates are half of the last company I was using and Ive never had an issue with a
claim. Id recommend to try them out and get a quote for their chargeback protection.

Barnaby's High Quality Supplements

The integration is quick and easy. We have it running in our EU store for more than a year
and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

happymash

Great app. Saves me a lot of money over the last anti-fraud app I used, and I feel more
secure with it.

Virgin Factory

Fraud Killer has been very helpful with detecting possible fraudulent charges. The analysts
are always very quick to respond to any inquiries.

Immune Fortress

Great app! Easy to use and the team is very helpful with the implementation. Has been a
huge help as we have stopped all fraudulent activity in its tracks.

M I R Z A T C I

Without a doubt, FraudKiller has significantly helped - we no longer worry about fraudulent orders. The go to folks for fraud detection. Highly recommended.

Inner Blush Bath and Body Boutique

I haven't had a fraudulent order in months and I am happy about that. Now we just cancel any order that the app says is fraudulent. We don't deal with the headache.

Big Body Bundles

Straight up if it wasn't for fraud killer my store would have been shut down long ago due to chargebacks from fraudulent charges. Best solution out there, super helpful team.

lugzeries.com

Great app, helps us to avoid fraudulent transactions on our online platform. Using it for almost 2 months. Highly recommended.

Bella Design & Mattress Store, Inc

We are very happy with our move to fraud killer , the system is very easy to use, does what it says and the NoFraud team is always prompt and happy to provide help and reply to any queries. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7