Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

Items From The Goat

Fraud killer has given us a piece of mind to help serve our international and domestic customers without the worry of requiring more info as they tackle it for us.

SleepWize

This is a really great and simple app. It has the ability to cancel and refund orders automatically, which can save you a significant amount of time and money.

Kids Print Fabrics

This app has saved me from many fraudulent transactions. Thank you for creating this app! I don't know what I would do without it.

EVXO Cosmetics

The app did exactly what it was supposed to do. I did not have to worry about it refunding, canceling and adding stock.

Bonny Llama Gifts

This app has been highly effective at automating the process of cancelling and refunding high risk orders, and has also shown to curb the number of fraudulent orders being placed. Highly recommend for any stores dealing with frequent fraud issues.

kiniaus

Good customer service and its a good service to use if you run a business. Allows you to focus on selling while they let you know what's fraud and what's legit.

Portugaskins

As a jewelry retailer, we are often a target of various types of fraud. Fraud Killer platform allowed our team to cut down on manual action by automating fraud risk evaluation on our orders. With a simple click of a button to review an order,

Doggo Domain

I signed up today -- and their support walked me through all of the various options to set up our account based on our integrations and needs. So far -- very impressed with the tool and the staff. Team is extremely responsive and thorough.

Amore Magic

Excellent App. I've had more than my share of chargebacks in the past and now this app looks after all of my orders without a hitch. You just enable the app and thats it.

LatinoStyleBaseball

Great app! It has saved us a lot in potentially fraudulent orders being fulfilled. Their customer service team is quick to reply with solutions and is very hands on. Couldn't be more happy we started!