Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

Mad Dog Laces

Good for stopping orders or blocking orders from people. Kinda confusing to use because of the vast amount of options.

ModurnApex

This app seems like a must-have, it should probably be one of the first apps you install. would definitely recommend it

June Belle

We unfortunately had an incident where a customer bought goods for a substantial amount and goods were dispatched. Your app allowed us to get a great deal of information that we could pass onto the police. The police were super impressed with the information we could provide them and did not just leave our case in pile. They have enough data to pursue the case.

AppleSkinUK

What more is there to say? I love Shopify so I love their apps. I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Shopify - they help make me a better merchant!

Paixao Luxe

This has saved me thousands otherwise I would just have sent out the orders without doing due diligence. Sometimes it flags honest orders as a risk but these can be checked quickly and easily. Completely eliminated fraudulent orders for us.

Domain Fitness

We just recently launched, so we haven't had many orders yet. But I find the functionality works fine for us so far and I like that it supplements the already existing fraud analysis in shopify that shows up in the admin side when viewing each order.

The Gallant Way

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site

Common Thread Style

Simple but important app that automatically cancels high-risk orders. We get a lot of orders and so this app cuts time it takes to manually cancel orders. Customer support is pretty responsive and helpful as well.

Cine Tone Creative

I used this app and it helped me find that more fraudulent orders were being made and i caught them and turned them into the police

Warning

This app took us 5 seconds to setup and saves us at least a few hours per month. Super automated, basically a no brainer to have this app if you spend any time at all canceling High Risk orders. Highly recommend!