Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

Cine Tone Creative

I used this app and it helped me find that more fraudulent orders were being made and i caught them and turned them into the police

Warning

This app took us 5 seconds to setup and saves us at least a few hours per month. Super automated, basically a no brainer to have this app if you spend any time at all canceling High Risk orders. Highly recommend!

Safety Safe

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

Lume Light

I use this app and it is amazing. I recommend it to everyone because is very useful. Help accurately to identify any fraud.!

jasonjackets

Fraud Killer has given us a piece of mind to help serve our international and domestic customers without the worry of requiring more info as they tackle it for us.

HestiaLivingUS

This app is great, Fraud Killer has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website

Alex Kinter

This solution has worked perfectly for us. Our category (electronics) has a high risk of fraud and FRAUD KILLER's system consistently delivers accurate order ratings and recommendations. If there's ever a question on a given order their support team is available and quickly returns our messages. Would definitely recommend

AlansiHouse

Great app, superb service. You need this app to help fight against sleazy scammers taking your money. Thanks fraud killer!

pnmall2u

I would recommend this app to anyone it has helped my company to keep all fraud charges away. It detects fraudulent accounts. Install Now

Al Sayed Fragrances

This app does exactly what it is advertised to do. We have been running it for a few weeks and have already stopped a number of fraudulent charges. Highly recommend this app. Could find nothing wrong with this app.

Previous 1 3 4