Fraud Killer

Fraud Killer

by App Developer Group

Automatically detect and cancel fraudulent orders.

IAKAM

I use this app to add suspected fraudulent buyers. Thankfully it had never had to flag one for me yet, but it’s a piece of mind

Fish 419 Performance Gear

This is a Great app to block orders from all fraudolent customers. you can choose Multiple way to block. Give a try!

Shypil LLC

Easy to use app, very simple after the initial download. Looking forward to reducing the work that goes into fraud purchases.

Re-Made Anew

Great tool to avoid fraud. Very Happy. Must have! It has taken the hassle out of manually having to check this.

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

I highly recommend this app! Took seconds to set up and saves me hours of checking for fraudulent orders.

Perfume Philippines

Super easy to set up. Does exactly what we need it to do and I dont have to spend time cancelling orders everyday!

MIRZATCI

Perfect solution for eliminating fraud. This saves us a lot of time by not having to manually check the orders.

lineandlace

Convenient, supper easy to install, believe will be a great tool to avoid fraud. Thank you for support :)

Kaizai Pet Products

By far the best app on shopify. Saved me hundreds by automaticaly cancelling fraudulant orders. I had charge backs before. Never again thanks to 10x.

happymash

I used this app to detect fraud on my site. I have to give this app 5 stars for performance. I certify this is an excellent App.

Previous 1 3