FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

by ShopFox

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

QueenBeast

This app worked flawlessly to immediately block orders that were marked as fraudulent or potentially fraudulent. Then you can decide how you want to proceed once you review the order details. It really helps keep the orders clean!

SpyraUS

Orders from potential fraudsters are automatically cancelled and refunded. The app is great!
The support is always available and very helpful. We are now very well protected against fraudsters and annoying chargebacks.

Spyra EU

We had big problems with fraudsters in the past. After testing several apps, we came across FraudBlock. Through FraudBlock's support, we were able to create rules according to our wishes. We now have the issue of frauds under control. Great app, easy to use and excellent support. I would always recommend it.

Arrival Cookies

This app has helped us so much since we installed it on our Shopify store! We had several fraudulent orders coming in each month, and since downloading, FraudBlock has caught each one and cancelled it for us, saving us so much time, worry, and money due to chargebacks that could have been prevented. The developer was also extremely helpful and friendly with quick replies both times we reached out for help. 10/10!

Zen Principle Naturals

Cancels and refunds fraud risk orders automatically. This app is extremely helpful and very easy to use.

Learning Headphones

The app is amazing and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend this app to help reduce headaches with fraudsters.

CG Mobile

Great app for your Fraud detection workflow. It cancels all high-risk orders and refunds fraudulent payments.

Gamer Hats

This is a really great and simple app. It has the ability to cancel and refund orders automatically, which can save you a significant amount of time and money. You can also whitelist your customers once you confirm that they are safe. Would recommend this app 100%.

soleRebels

This app has been highly effective at automating the process of cancelling and refunding high risk orders, and has also shown to curb the number of fraudulent orders being placed. Highly recommend for any stores dealing with frequent fraud issues.

LilGadgets

Before installing FraudBlock, I would have to make sure I manually canceled orders in my shipping software before my warehouse printed the labels out. FraudBlock makes this entire process seamless for me!

Previous 1 3