FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

by ShopFox

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

soleRebels

This app has been highly effective at automating the process of cancelling and refunding high risk orders, and has also shown to curb the number of fraudulent orders being placed. Highly recommend for any stores dealing with frequent fraud issues.

LilGadgets

Before installing FraudBlock, I would have to make sure I manually canceled orders in my shipping software before my warehouse printed the labels out. FraudBlock makes this entire process seamless for me!

RedGuardian

The app did exactly what it was supposed to do. I did not have to worry about it refunding, canceling and adding stock.

FragranceBaba.com

This app makes it very easy to deal with fraud orders and is a huge time saver so now I don't have to manually cancel orders. Very easy to use and would highly recommend!

ONE UNIVER SHOP

This app is a time saver. used it after receiving several high-risk orders from Mexico and few other countries. So I decided to install it so I can automatically cancel those others. couldn't be happier. It works really great and you don't even have to think about it. Thank you for making this app.

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I used this app after getting several fraud orders from Mexico. I knew it was the same scammer but could not figure out how to stop this cat, until I added FraudBlock to my site. It 100 % legit stopped this dude at every attempt, no matter what name they used, what card they tried, or what delivery address they used. This app works like gold. Thank you for saving Sensual Fashion Boutique.

KershKicks

I have used this app for the past two months and it has been very useful to prevent fraudulent transactions. would definitely recommend to any online business

The FX Chain

This app does exactly what it is advertised to do. We have been running it for a few weeks and have already stopped a number of fraudulent charges. Highly recommend this app.

Could find nothing wrong with this app.

My Scoot

In order to reduce the admin overhead of dealing with High risk orders, we utilised Fraudblock. It's simple UI made installation and use VERY easy. Also, Nick from Fraudblock has been a brilliant help in some finer customisations that we wished to make. For his support alone, I will recommend this app to everyone, so it really helps that the App itself is also simply brilliant to use in its own right!!

PoacherOnline

I don't know what i would have done without this app. FraudBlock has saved me thousands dollars by instantly canceling all high risk orders. I have used this app for 2 months and that was the best decision i made after suffering damages from such fraudulent orders. The best part is the app does all of those fantastic things for free.

Previous 1