FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

FraudBlock Fraud Prevention

by ShopFox

Automatically cancel high-risk orders to prevent fraud

Zen Principle Naturals

Cancels and refunds fraud risk orders automatically. This app is extremely helpful and very easy to use.

Learning Headphones

The app is amazing and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend this app to help reduce headaches with fraudsters.

CG Mobile

Great app for your Fraud detection workflow. It cancels all high-risk orders and refunds fraudulent payments.

Gamer Hats

This is a really great and simple app. It has the ability to cancel and refund orders automatically, which can save you a significant amount of time and money. You can also whitelist your customers once you confirm that they are safe. Would recommend this app 100%.

soleRebels

This app has been highly effective at automating the process of cancelling and refunding high risk orders, and has also shown to curb the number of fraudulent orders being placed. Highly recommend for any stores dealing with frequent fraud issues.

LilGadgets

Before installing FraudBlock, I would have to make sure I manually canceled orders in my shipping software before my warehouse printed the labels out. FraudBlock makes this entire process seamless for me!

RedGuardian

The app did exactly what it was supposed to do. I did not have to worry about it refunding, canceling and adding stock.

FragranceBaba.com

This app makes it very easy to deal with fraud orders and is a huge time saver so now I don't have to manually cancel orders. Very easy to use and would highly recommend!

ONE UNIVER SHOP

This app is a time saver. used it after receiving several high-risk orders from Mexico and few other countries. So I decided to install it so I can automatically cancel those others. couldn't be happier. It works really great and you don't even have to think about it. Thank you for making this app.

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I used this app after getting several fraud orders from Mexico. I knew it was the same scammer but could not figure out how to stop this cat, until I added FraudBlock to my site. It 100 % legit stopped this dude at every attempt, no matter what name they used, what card they tried, or what delivery address they used. This app works like gold. Thank you for saving Sensual Fashion Boutique.

Previous 1 3