FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

by Hexasoft Development

Detect high risk orders, prevent fraud and chargeback

Kreative Kollections By KC

The customer service is horrible. I was charged a monthly fee and should not have been. reached out and was told I have to contact Shopify for a refund. everyone knows shopify doesn't refund directly for apps the actually app company has too, its in writing everywhere on shopify support. I even provided this proof to the rep I spoke to. Please find another app to use.

March 21, 2021

We had agreed on the refund on the first reply to your email. And, we had also politely requested you to contact Shopify via the chat/email to initiate the refund process. (For this, we have also re-confirmed the refund process with Shopify Team, and this would be the right process).

Anyway, can you please contact Shopify team via the chat/email at your account to initiate the refund? So that we can close the issue.

Black Alice Lingerie

Doesn't work as expected. Blacklist customers still can place orders, which is not what we want. We need to block certain customers from submitting orders.

November 3, 2020

We suspect the App wasn't properly installed, as there was no transaction captured in our system. Can you please reinstall the App and try again? If issue still persist, please contact us at support@fraudlabspro.com for assistance.

Folger Technologies LLC

Flagged normal orders, even orders I manually took the payment on. and didn't flag real fraud, pointless, worse then the built in shopify system. I was looking for something to automatically cancel high risk orders, this cant even find them.

Mobility Phones

My worst mistake with my first business was trusting this app for a year +. Over $2,000 in recent approved transactions have become chargebacks and still counting! You will be better off trusting the opinion of a rock for some of these cases. Do yourself a favor and use a real service like NoFraud or Signified from the get-go, as fraudlabs has proven to be nothing but a sad joke for me.

Hazelyard

fraudlabs said it was all good no risk, then i get charge backs, does not work