FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

by Hexasoft Development

Protect online business from fraud and reduce chargeback

Black Alice Lingerie

Doesn't work as expected. Blacklist customers still can place orders, which is not what we want. We need to block certain customers from submitting orders.

November 3, 2020

We suspect the App wasn't properly installed, as there was no transaction captured in our system. Can you please reinstall the App and try again? If issue still persist, please contact us at support@fraudlabspro.com for assistance.

Folger Technologies LLC

Flagged normal orders, even orders I manually took the payment on. and didn't flag real fraud, pointless, worse then the built in shopify system. I was looking for something to automatically cancel high risk orders, this cant even find them.

Mobility Phones

My worst mistake with my first business was trusting this app for a year +. Over $2,000 in recent approved transactions have become chargebacks and still counting! You will be better off trusting the opinion of a rock for some of these cases. Do yourself a favor and use a real service like NoFraud or Signified from the get-go, as fraudlabs has proven to be nothing but a sad joke for me.

Hazelyard

fraudlabs said it was all good no risk, then i get charge backs, does not work