COOL CART ‑ Free‑4‑Ever Avail

COOL CART ‑ Free‑4‑Ever Avail

by The Scorpio Lab

Sticky Cart & Animated Product Image With MultiStack Cart View

Ridgeback Yoga

This app is easy to set up and use. I like the design of the sticky cart, very minimal but effective way to show customers their cart items.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review and we are happy you like our features!

Justice Jewelry

Coolest app ever! I love the falling product animation into the sticky cart..it's so "can't miss" that it reminds my customers there is something in their cart. Keep it up!

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

PlugStarzz

This app has all the functionality I was seeking, looks great, and is free! Also, the support team replies very fast and was very helpful when I was having problems. Highly recommended!

April 16, 2020

Thank you for the great review and we are happy to be of service!

Vegan Perfection Retail

Customer support was good, so 2 stars for that.

Short review:
If you really need the animations, it would probably work if you don't have a third party theme.

Longer review:
Unfortunately the animations do not work on anything except main product pages, does not work on quick shop pages or custom theme quick buy options. Would probably work well on a very basic storefront that does not use quick shop.,

With the animations turned off the page still needed a refresh to show changes to cart on quick shops purchases. So overall the basic functionally did not work for us either.

Hard to reccomend because Sticky Cart by qikify workes on our entire site for free and feels very polished If you can do without the dropdown animations.

April 3, 2020

Hi J,

I emailed you a couple of times in hopes to help you further and hope you have the time to read my response.

I appreciate your review and sharing your experience, we will take your recommendations into consideration and see how we can update our app.

QT

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

December 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app! We value your kind words and can’t thank you enough! 🙏

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

Love this app! I have the paid version, with products 'falling into the cart' when added to cart - and the little icons of what's in the cart...and the number on the cart icon that tells you how many products are in there. It just does the job - very nicely. There have been some issues with app conflict (aren't there always, really?) but the team have got right on top of that and sorted any and all problems out. Recommended, if you want a 'Cool Cart'! (Although I did change the cart icon to a more traditional sort... lol.... and that's another thing you can do)

October 25, 2019

Thank you for making our day! It was an absolute pleasure to help and support you, we appreciate your patience and understanding! Wow, huge thank you again from each member of our team!

True African Art

Simple to use, free for basic use, customizable, good support. This is the best deal money wise, feature wise, and support wise for this kind of app function.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to help and you have a beautiful store and amazing products!!

Moderntoys

Amazing free sticky cart app! Beetkeeting slows down the site a lot and this app is great! you can also customize the cart! thanks