COOL CART ‑ Free‑4‑Ever Avail

COOL CART ‑ Free‑4‑Ever Avail

by The Scorpio Lab

Sticky Cart & Animated Product Image With MultiStack Cart View

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

December 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app! We value your kind words and can’t thank you enough! 🙏

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

Love this app! I have the paid version, with products 'falling into the cart' when added to cart - and the little icons of what's in the cart...and the number on the cart icon that tells you how many products are in there. It just does the job - very nicely. There have been some issues with app conflict (aren't there always, really?) but the team have got right on top of that and sorted any and all problems out. Recommended, if you want a 'Cool Cart'! (Although I did change the cart icon to a more traditional sort... lol.... and that's another thing you can do)

October 25, 2019

Thank you for making our day! It was an absolute pleasure to help and support you, we appreciate your patience and understanding! Wow, huge thank you again from each member of our team!

True African Art

Simple to use, free for basic use, customizable, good support. This is the best deal money wise, feature wise, and support wise for this kind of app function.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to help and you have a beautiful store and amazing products!!

Moderntoys

Amazing free sticky cart app! Beetkeeting slows down the site a lot and this app is great! you can also customize the cart! thanks