Free Call

Free Call

by Free Call inc.

Boost Sales, Improve Marketing and Increase Conversion Rates

Bestseller Market

Customer service works ! i am glad i was able to help them fix a bug .
Every businessman needs this app on their website .. i wish i could rate them 10 stars ...thanks guys

oc stone decor

This is my first review,I really don't like to drop bad feedbacks but this is too much. This app keep your customers number as hostage! yes,I said right,you are not able to see your on customer numbers in case you miss the call. That could be just a technical issue easy to fix it,however try to call them! Unfortunately now I agree with the one star reviews,how can you guys offer a call service app if you never ever answer your on calls? After try call them so many times and send messages as well,I give up.

November 21, 2019

Hello OC Stone Decor, thank you for the feedback.

The benefit of Free Call is that it helps you to monetize the desktop traffic, that being said personal computers and tablets do not have SIM cards, so it is impossible to track a phone number that does not exist.

There are two options when somebody calls you - if they call from a phone (you will see their number), but if they call you from their desktop or tablet you will see the IP address of the caller.

Please have in mind that we are not trying to keep any information hidden from our users. It is unfortunate that you were unable to reach us but as far as we see you've tried that on Friday night and Saturday (in our support center time zone).

Again we apologize but your calls were of our working hours. We will be glad to hear from you as we've tried to call you several times with no success.

Amunoo

This app proved to be a great discovery for me. Talking with my customers and visitors in real-time shows very good results for my store.

TrendsChief

Great app, it helps me to increase the sales of my store. I will definitely use it for future stores too.

Icky

Great app and responsive support! The only app you will ever need to use for boosting sales to be honest. Must have for every store.

Unicorns-With-Love

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks and being honest, you don't need an expert to make it works.it helps you improve conversion on your store.Many Thanks!

Zanstos Shoes

Ahhh, this seems useful! I like this app! Many thanks for the free minutes that you guys provided in demo plan.

Baby Bundles Co.

I've tried several live chats and bots but this app seems to be working best for me. Keep up the good work.

OMG GRAVITY CAR SMARTPHONE

Nice app, I see it helps to increase the sales. My visitos seem to like it as they begin to call me.

MyGripShop

It is very useful for my online business's sales, I believe it will generate even more sales for my business thanks for the awesome app!

Previous 1 3 4 5