Live Chat Alternative

Live Chat Alternative

by Live Chat Alternative

Let visitors call you for free from your store - Boost Sales!

Really Good eBikes

Free call is super easy to set up, and I like that it connects directly to my cell phone. Awesome job Free Call.

February 6, 2020

Thank you for your review Really Good eBikes! We are really happy to have you on board! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.

Bestseller Market

Customer service works ! i am glad i was able to help them fix a bug .
Every businessman needs this app on their website .. i wish i could rate them 10 stars ...thanks guys

oc stone decor

This is my first review,I really don't like to drop bad feedbacks but this is too much. This app keep your customers number as hostage! yes,I said right,you are not able to see your on customer numbers in case you miss the call. That could be just a technical issue easy to fix it,however try to call them! Unfortunately now I agree with the one star reviews,how can you guys offer a call service app if you never ever answer your on calls? After try call them so many times and send messages as well,I give up.

November 21, 2019

Hello OC Stone Decor, thank you for the feedback.

The benefit of Free Call is that it helps you to monetize the desktop traffic, that being said personal computers and tablets do not have SIM cards, so it is impossible to track a phone number that does not exist.

There are two options when somebody calls you - if they call from a phone (you will see their number), but if they call you from their desktop or tablet you will see the IP address of the caller.

Please have in mind that we are not trying to keep any information hidden from our users. It is unfortunate that you were unable to reach us but as far as we see you've tried that on Friday night and Saturday (in our support center time zone).

Again we apologize but your calls were of our working hours. We will be glad to hear from you as we've tried to call you several times with no success.

Icky

Great app and responsive support! The only app you will ever need to use for boosting sales to be honest. Must have for every store.

Zanstos Shoes

Ahhh, this seems useful! I like this app! Many thanks for the free minutes that you guys provided in demo plan.

MyGripShop

It is very useful for my online business's sales, I believe it will generate even more sales for my business thanks for the awesome app!

StewBerrys

I am using this app and its really good app to use to increase sales and conversion also has the feature of abonded cart emails very Owesome and I am very happy after using this and satisfied recommend 5 by 5 .

The Home Gym Equipment

This is Super duper business Idea!!
Easy to use app. More visitors are converting to sales now. You have my thanks!

Hello Home Gym Equipment,
I'm glad you are satisfied with the app usage and it is working well for your store.
If you have any questions feel free to call us or drop us an email.

Wayneo

There wont let you cancel and will illegally take money out of your account. It's a Con. Advertised it's free, it's Not. Then gives you a hard sell and waits for to pay while on the phone., wants to do skype ect. If you decide to give him a chance, Then noonoe uses it, then if you try and cancel he will ignore you request. There is no way to cancel. As soon as i removed the app widget then people just called like normal. I think it actually bawkes people from calling so has the opposite effect. Just a Con. Clearly the reviews are fake. if you read them there all sound the same.

Hello Wayneo,
all Free Call payments are processed through the Shopify system. It's enough just to remove the Free Call app from your Shopify store - that will immediately stop the payments. Most of our customers are happy with the service - feel free to contact me at support@freecallinc.com and I will do my best to help you with everything that bothers you regarding the usage of the Free Call app.

Feedsforless Com

Simply doesn't work They dont even answer their phone when you try and contact them. It's a great idea if it works but maybe just too good to be true...

Hello Feedsforless Com,
please have in mind that we are available for calls from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST. You can always drop us an email and let us know how we can help you at support@freecallinc.com

Previous 1 3 4