Free Call

Free Call

by Free Call inc.

Service for Direct Sales

Wayneo

There wont let you cancel and will illegally take money out of your account. It's a Con. Advertised it's free, it's Not. Then gives you a hard sell and waits for to pay while on the phone., wants to do skype ect. If you decide to give him a chance, Then noonoe uses it, then if you try and cancel he will ignore you request. There is no way to cancel. As soon as i removed the app widget then people just called like normal. I think it actually bawkes people from calling so has the opposite effect. Just a Con. Clearly the reviews are fake. if you read them there all sound the same.

Feedsforless Com

Simply doesn't work They dont even answer their phone when you try and contact them. It's a great idea if it works but maybe just too good to be true...

Brandoo

Mobile # that appearing for customers should be our registered company phone # and it should appear our company name

Aniki Cosplay

This app helps a lot to increase sale because customers easily communicate with store owners. Awesome App

Ruffeo Drive

It is very useful app. This is best way to communicate with customers.

Ecobagco

I really feel proud to have such a nice app on my store.

Artstudioboris

What a Great app i ever seen. Just love this app.

Thamerchshop

Excellent App. It's best to communicate with the customers.

Divinely Bright Accessories

Hi, i have recently opened my store and i was much how to manage this store and answer customers mails? But this app made me happy as i can give response to my customers through this app with no worry.

Watchfulstyle

What a amazing app. I really love this app. Once you installed it, you will you enjoy with the company of your customers through this app.

Previous 1 3 4