Live Chat Alternative

Live Chat Alternative

by Live Chat Alternative

Let visitors call you for free from your store - Boost Sales!

Mile Mindset

Great App works well on both desktop and mobile, customer service was excellent. Keep up the good work!

Nailsugar

Free Call is a great APP. I set it up on my site and had it up and running in about 7 minutes. There is a tour that tells you just what you need to do. It assigns your customer a number to track their call and gives you the option to collect name and e-mail which is valuable. I immediately got an e-mail regarding the customer contact There is an upgrade available for more options. 30 free minutes comes with the free version. I highly recommend this APP for anyone in business.I set the time on mine that coincides with my sleep time so I do not miss anyone.

Exotic Woman

This app is such a brilliant one!
The key to any online shop is to make life easiest for your customers and timing is essential for it - talk to them when they are most willing to!
This app allows customers to just call us right when they are on our website if they want to ask something!

Brilliant!

Cherokee Billie Spiritual Advisor

This app really great. People are so into text messages today and they love the fact that they can instantly send me a message from my website. I have made a few sales because of this. I strongly recommend this wonderful product to anyone who has their own business.

Freecall

I hope this product will help your business grow. Free Call brings a tremendous value especially for companies that can Not afford to be logged in as live chat operator.

If you have any ideas how to make Free Call better or if you need some help, please contact me at daniel@freecallinc.com

1 2 4 Next