Free Call

Free Call

by Free Call inc.

Let visitors call you for free from your store - Boost Sales!

oc stone decor

This is my first review,I really don't like to drop bad feedbacks but this is too much. This app keep your customers number as hostage! yes,I said right,you are not able to see your on customer numbers in case you miss the call. That could be just a technical issue easy to fix it,however try to call them! Unfortunately now I agree with the one star reviews,how can you guys offer a call service app if you never ever answer your on calls? After try call them so many times and send messages as well,I give up.

November 21, 2019

Hello OC Stone Decor, thank you for the feedback.

The benefit of Free Call is that it helps you to monetize the desktop traffic, that being said personal computers and tablets do not have SIM cards, so it is impossible to track a phone number that does not exist.

There are two options when somebody calls you - if they call from a phone (you will see their number), but if they call you from their desktop or tablet you will see the IP address of the caller.

Please have in mind that we are not trying to keep any information hidden from our users. It is unfortunate that you were unable to reach us but as far as we see you've tried that on Friday night and Saturday (in our support center time zone).

Again we apologize but your calls were of our working hours. We will be glad to hear from you as we've tried to call you several times with no success.

Wayneo

There wont let you cancel and will illegally take money out of your account. It's a Con. Advertised it's free, it's Not. Then gives you a hard sell and waits for to pay while on the phone., wants to do skype ect. If you decide to give him a chance, Then noonoe uses it, then if you try and cancel he will ignore you request. There is no way to cancel. As soon as i removed the app widget then people just called like normal. I think it actually bawkes people from calling so has the opposite effect. Just a Con. Clearly the reviews are fake. if you read them there all sound the same.

October 28, 2019

Hello Wayneo,
all Free Call payments are processed through the Shopify system. It's enough just to remove the Free Call app from your Shopify store - that will immediately stop the payments. Most of our customers are happy with the service - feel free to contact me at support@freecallinc.com and I will do my best to help you with everything that bothers you regarding the usage of the Free Call app.

Feedsforless Com

Simply doesn't work They dont even answer their phone when you try and contact them. It's a great idea if it works but maybe just too good to be true...

October 28, 2019

Hello Feedsforless Com,
please have in mind that we are available for calls from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST. You can always drop us an email and let us know how we can help you at support@freecallinc.com