Live Chat Alternative

Live Chat Alternative

by Live Chat Alternative

Let visitors call you for free from your store - Boost Sales!

Really Good eBikes

Free call is super easy to set up, and I like that it connects directly to my cell phone. Awesome job Free Call.

February 6, 2020

Thank you for your review Really Good eBikes! We are really happy to have you on board! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.

Martreb Clothing and Apparel

Good app I like that I can use my already existing phone numbers to receive the calls. It is convenient for me and saves me time and efforts.

Beta pick

Thanks for the app. It provided me with useful information for the call campaigns that I initiated. I was able to test different pages and see which ones are successful to encourage people to contact me.

Bestseller Market

Customer service works ! i am glad i was able to help them fix a bug .
Every businessman needs this app on their website .. i wish i could rate them 10 stars ...thanks guys

Amunoo

This app proved to be a great discovery for me. Talking with my customers and visitors in real-time shows very good results for my store.

TrendsChief

Great app, it helps me to increase the sales of my store. I will definitely use it for future stores too.

Icky

Great app and responsive support! The only app you will ever need to use for boosting sales to be honest. Must have for every store.

Unicorns-With-Love

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks and being honest, you don't need an expert to make it works.it helps you improve conversion on your store.Many Thanks!

Zanstos Shoes

Ahhh, this seems useful! I like this app! Many thanks for the free minutes that you guys provided in demo plan.

Baby Bundles Co.

I've tried several live chats and bots but this app seems to be working best for me. Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4